• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Post election preparedness adjustments

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't do much in advance but had a whole series of plans/purchases/adjustments for post election.

But then the right guy won so most of that whole plan went out the window.

I've been sending my guns out for professional tuning and cleaning expecting an explosion of their value. Well, that's not going to happen. I'll have the rest of my collection (the other 2 guns :shifty: ) sent out for the same processing but they'll be mothballed. I expect gun and ammo prices to drop.

Watched the overnight futures crash so was on the phone at 7AM this morning setting up buys which is a good thing.

Precious metals spiked overnight but since Trump won, like the market, they calmed right down by noon today.

Other than look at stock market and real estate deals, what to do now??? I think I need to look at companies that supply the military. There's got to be a lot of money going on there now.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I figure a concrete manufacturing company would be a great investment right now for you guys. With the amount of material it's going to take Trump to build that wall between Mexico and the states. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I say buy coal futures. Railroad stock is good too. Gotta transport all that coal. I say Norfolk Southern RR.

Pipeline manufacturing equipment will be big too. Gonna build that XL Pipeline now.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The biggest loser on election night was the owner of "Cheaper than Dirt"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This election will likely bring Gun sales down to reasonable pre Obama levels. Gonna be some deals.

Concrete, steel, engineering firms, all should do well.

Home construction will rise once these new jobs start paying salaries. I have two carpenters working for me who have given tentative notice. They expect to be working in the trades again soon.:clap: