• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prospecting for Uranium ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
And all this time I thought it was Gold ??? The drill company has a big helicopter with a 60 foot ( rocket Looking) thing hanging under it . They are flying low and slow . Been doing it all week . Its amazing to watch this pilot fly and tow this thing under him .I was told yesterday that it is a electronic device for finding traces of Uranium . I think they must have found what they are looking for . They are now circling one area about 1- 2 miles across . What is Uranium worth ??? This has to be costing a fortune ????

loboloco

Souped up Geiger counter. I have no idea on the price, but it is probably astronomical. One pound of Osmium is worth the GDP of the US in a good year.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Al I am on my way I am full of urin all the time I have to pee at least 16 times a day I should be worth at least Mexico's GDP.......

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back Al there is a uranium deposet around here out side a village called elim that a company is wanting to mine too my thaughts were the same what's it worth.

Mtn-Track

Current price is about $46.00USD/pound.

The probe on the helicopter is probably a radiometer combined with some other instruments such as a magnetometer and radar altimeter. The helicopter most likely has a computer system in it for data logging, GPS mapping, and a flight path data display for the pilot.

I used to be in that business...............:whistling: