• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can you find the car?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is one in there ..somewhere.

Attachments

• FindTheCar.jpg
    FindTheCar.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 253

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They both run good, thank you!

One of the best cars I ever had was a 93 Taurus wagon company car. 117,000 miles, keep it full of gas, service it, gave it a bath every so often, and one set of tires. Turned it in and picked up a new 96 Taurus wagon.

Caught fire couple of blocks from the dealer. New wiring harness, hoses, repaint one fender, etc. Couple weeks later left me on the side of the road, North Dallas Toll Road during rush hour. Then the a/c compressor froze and the belt caught fire. Hood repainted. Quit on me a couple more times. Then the paint on the hood and fender started alligatoring. At 17,000 miles I transfered to Virginia and left it behind! :yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Wish I knew. My dept had several Taurus wagons, bunch of Explorers and a couple of crew cab F250’s. That last wagon gave more trouble than the rest of the fleet. It was leased and they turned it back in as soon as they could!