• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dear Santa...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone have a picture of what they want for Christmas? Here's my 'list'...

Attachments

• Cobra.JPG
    Cobra.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 206

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
You sick twisted freak. Do you 'know' SnoOps?

Last edited:

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't think I do. Would my wife approve? :yum:[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sure she already knows him....:yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Almost bought a kit from this company ten years ago. but I didn't want to put in all the work. I just wanted a turnkey deal.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Sush, she's a lot better than most of the other girls you post about. Like that Annie Whitehorse character. Sheesh...

So who is this one? She's almost as cute as RR. Yum-o!

linda-cardellini-nbc-summer-press-tour-tca-party-arrivals-ApFqZ8.jpg

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that is a sweet wholesome looking gal that anyone would be pleased to take home and introduce to the family....:thumb:

(Slushi).... there is hope for you yet...I may even give you rep points for that one....:yum: instead of taking them away...:poke:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
You'll just have to take them away again after his next Abby Whinehorse post. :pat:

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well thanks MountainTopper:tiphat: Yeah Linda Cardellini has a special place in my bedroom..... errrrrrrr..... heart.:rolleyes: She has that hard to find very cute / hot mixture. I love eyes and she has some beautiful peepers.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's better DS. Now, did you pick her because she plays Velma in the Scooby Doo movies?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take the two circled in green, Santa.
Preferably sent FedEx.. yowza!!:4_11_9: :festive:

Attachments

• hunks.JPG
    hunks.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 59

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Let's see..... a bunch of guys who seem way too happy to be standing that close to other guys? Hope you wanted them for house cleaning!

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Now going back to Bob's first post.....guy quite content with cool car, you might do all right! :rolleyes:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Darn it. -20F and I've been driving around this dinky mountain town all night looking for a FedEx office! :pat:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually what I want is health for all those I love.
A new little weiner dog would be nice too.
Gretch might like a new little brother or sister :)

Attachments

• 273035917_17ceb324d4_m.jpg
    273035917_17ceb324d4_m.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 40