• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

last friday party thread!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well as usual the pups have given out early! Guess they just never developed the party hearty attitude!:whistling:
Howdy Bill, how's the shoulder feeling?
Had a crap day at work, not that I felt like crap- but it was wild. We went from 14 in residence to almost full bed.. all in one day.
Days got 4 new admissions, we got 4 as well. Not fun. Thank God for nurses staying over and helping with the excess paperwork. My eyes were starting to cross around 9 this evening. :bonk:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got to have a full head count for the holiday! Shoulder hurts like hell tonight. Been over doing it a little around here. Got another load of slab wood in my dump truck today and had to wrestle the tailgate when it jammed up while unloading it. Then dug out dandy lions in the flower beds for a while. Got the pool filter hooked up and filled it up. Getting ready to have some swimming for Monday hopefully.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Howdy Bill, how's the shoulder feeling?
Had a crap day at work, not that I felt like crap- but it was wild. We went from 14 in residence to almost full bed.. all in one day.
Days got 4 new admissions, we got 4 as well. Not fun. Thank God for nurses staying over and helping with the excess paperwork. My eyes were starting to cross around 9 this evening. :bonk:

Well, good thing there's Pacific Coast Party!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gv4K_CJAn4"]YouTube- (I Pod) Smash Mouth - Pacific Coast Party[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Got to have a full head count for the holiday! Shoulder hurts like hell tonight. Been over doing it a little around here. Got another load of slab wood in my dump truck today and had to wrestle the tailgate when it jammed up while unloading it. Then dug out dandy lions in the flower beds for a while. Got the pool filter hooked up and filled it up. Getting ready to have some swimming for Monday hopefully.

Sounds to me like you're practicing good range of motion there darling, which is a good thing!:flowers:
Nothing keeps you down for long. I like that! :biggrin:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum:.. quit mah bitchin' in the partay thread, buy myself a new bouquet.. and git this thang staaaart-ed...

K ....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HflDc7PUT2g"]YouTube- Big & Rich - Save A Horse [Ride A Cowboy] (Video)[/ame]

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Just fitted some new doors and i am covered in wood shavings from the planer...need a shower.....but also need food so stuck on which to do first...man i am one hungry covered in shit dude.