• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Shell-Shocked FBI Employees On Trump's 2016 Win: Trump Voters Are 'Poor, Lazy Pieces

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Shell-Shocked FBI Employees On Trump's 2016 Win: Trump Voters Are 'Poor, Lazy Pieces of S**t'
Matt Vespa| @mvespa1 |Posted: Jun 14, 2018 8:45 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...6-win-trump-voters-are-poor-lazy-pie-n2490890

So, the Department of Justice’s inspector general dropped his report today. There were little notable nuggets here and there, but the most damning was a) saying then-FBI Director James Comey’s actions concerning how he handled the Hillary Clinton email probe during the 2016 election were extraordinary and insubordinate. So, there goes the liberal talking point that President Trump axed Comey to obstruct justice; Comey was given his pink slip in May of 2017. The second controversial aspect is the bias assessment. Besides Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, there are clear examples of bias from FBI employees. Comey is no exception either, especially at the outset of his book tour. But what people hang their hat on is the report saying there was no evidence that political bias generated partisan outcomes. That’ll be touched on in a separate post.

The examples of bias have been illustrated with the Strzok-Page, which number in the tens of thousands. The two FBI officials were having an extramarital affair, the texts were explicitly anti-Trump, and we now know Strzok assured Page that they would stop Trump from being president. Keep in mind, again, that Strzok was a top counterintelligence agent, he signed off on the counterintelligence probe into possible Russian collusion in July of 2016, and was part of the Hillary email probe. Once these texts were known, Special Counsel Robert Mueller removed Strzok, who has been reassigned to human resources; Page resigned in May. Yet, in this 500-page report, we have other FBI employees, reacting strongly to Trump’s 2016 win. It’s total shell shock. And some even took it a step further, bashing Trump voters as “poor,” “lazy,” and “pieces of s**t.” you’d think these were transcripts from a meeting among Hillary Clinton’s inner circle (via DOJ/OIG) [p.417] [emphasis mine]:

The second exchange we identified occurred on November 9, 2016, the day after the presidential election. FBI Attorney 2 and another FBI employee who was not involved in the Midyear investigation exchanged the following instant messages. Note that the sender of the instant message is identified after the timestamp and intervening messages that did not contribute to the understanding of this exchange are not included.
09:38:14, FBI Attorney 2: “I am numb.”
09:55:35, FBI Employee: “I can’t stop crying.”
10:00:13, FBI Attorney 2: “That makes me even more sad.”
10:43:20, FBI Employee: “Like, what happened?”
10:43:37, FBI Employee: “You promised me this wouldn’t happen. YOU PROMISED.”
10:43:43, FBI Employee: Okay, that might have been a lie...”
10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”
11:11:43, FBI Attorney 2: “I’m just devastated. I can’t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.”
11:12:06, FBI Employee: “Why are you devastated?”
11:12:18, FBI Employee: “Yes, I’m not watching tv for four years.”
11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone.Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”
11:14:58, FBI Employee: “Yes that’s all true.”
11:15:01, FBI Attorney 2: “And it’s just hard not to feel like the FBI caused some of this. It was razor thin in some states.”
11:15:09, FBI Employee: “Yes it was very thin.”
11:15:23, FBI Attorney 2: “Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff.”
11:15:24, FBI Employee: “But no I absolutely do not believe the FBI had any part.”
11:15:33, FBI Attorney 2: “So, who knows if that breaks to him what he is going to do.”

Well, jobs are being created, three million since Trump was elected. Over three million workers have benefitted from the tax reform package, as over 250 companies have doled out bonuses averaging $1,000. In some cases, $3,000 checks have been handed out. Unemployment is at its lowest in 18 years, small business and consumer confidence are at record highs, black unemployment is at historic lows, and second quarter growth is projected to be between 3.6-4.8 percent. The Department of Labor noted in a press release “for the first time on record, the number of American job openings exceeds the number of job seekers.”

These remarks only reinforce and confirm what we’ve expected from the Left: they hate us. I know these horrible rural folks, who just want to provide for their families, work hard, and live the American dream. They want opportunities. They wanted someone who would spur economic and jobs growth, and someone who would fight back on bad trade deals. At the very least, someone who would bring up the fact that these maybe not the best trade agreements. They wanted job protections. They wanted a cheerleader. Obama was none of that. In 500 days, Trump has kept an awful lot of his promises. Obama had to renege on one immediately upon his 2008 victory, which was shutting down Gitmo.

AND these people could have easily gone to Clinton if she had a coherent economic agenda. Instead, the Left did—and still does—treat white rural voters as deplorable, irredeemable racists who couldn’t possibly understand life because, well…they not college educated? Hey, if this is the mindset of the Democratic Party, and I think it is, then keep on hating Trump and his supporters. You’ll only give him a second term.

(H/T Katie Pavlich)

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It will be a very long time, if ever, the FBI regains the stature it once had. :hammer:

The left deserves to be drawn and quartered for what they have done to the FBI and DOJ. :hammer:

Time to clean out the outhouse in D.C., and along with it several other Government agencies for that matter.

I will not believe that to be the case until I see us prosecute those who have broken the law, even if your name is Clinton. :hammer:

Regards, Kirk

rugerman

It will take a long time before the fbi can if ever be trusted again, the fbi is supposed to above politics, they are supposed to be impartial, they failed big time. The whole top end seems to be involved and needs to be fired NOW, not reassigned, fired.