• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

GOOGLE the KING of search is copying BING!!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks the same to me as it allways has Tom . Bing you dont have to change pages , it just keeps loading them at the bottom , At least thats how it works for me . :unsure:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks the same to me as it allways has Tom . Bing you dont have to change pages , it just keeps loading them at the bottom , At least thats how it works for me . :unsure:

But -- google used to have a NEXT page thing?
Now it works like Bing.. forever loading pages?
I dont know for sure. But now it seems that Google has that forever loading page feature.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
But -- google used to have a NEXT page thing?
Now it works like Bing.. forever loading pages?
I dont know for sure. But now it seems that Google has that forever loading page feature.

It still does for me Tom , this is off the link you posted . Well I tryed to copy & paste the page thing & it wont work for me . Maybe its the way I have my settings dont know . :biggrin: Woops here it is .

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

There it is

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
That Google bottom page 12345 next Don't show up for me.

Attachments

• google.jpg
    google.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 58

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Could it be because your using firefox ? . i just have IE 7 , dont know if that could be the difference or not :unsure:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Could it be because your using firefox ? . i just have IE 7 , dont know if that could be the difference or not :unsure:

Firefox is the only way for me. With Adblock Plus and No Script.. I never see a ad on the internet.

But i do believe in supporting websites.
I just don't want to see all the glitz.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Firefox is the only way for me. With Adblock Plus and No Script.. I never see a ad on the internet.

But i do believe in supporting websites.
I just don't want to see all the glitz.

I use Firefox for 99% of my on-line as well, and Google still looks and works the same as it always has.