• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale: 1968 Snow Trac Trac Master SN: 1030

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Well we have a new owner of 1030........ if you cant make any new friends who own snowcats make your friends own snowcats I always say!!!!!
congrats to JSX !

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for the update couchloafer. It would be cool for JSX to post some updated pictures so we can see how the machine evolves.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Today is his 43rd birthday so he is skipping work and feeling sorry for himself :clap:.
He has some pictures and I am sure he will get to posting them soon. Removing the old rhino lining and paint has been difficult at best. He can update you now !!!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Today is his 43rd birthday so he is skipping work and feeling sorry for himself :clap:.
He has some pictures and I am sure he will get to posting them soon. Removing the old rhino lining and paint has been difficult at best. He can update you now !!!

He must have a lot of patience to remove that stuff. :eek:

Happy Birthday JSX! :beer:

JSX

Thanks PBinWA :beer:

couple quick pics of 1030's new home.

1030garage.jpg

I am not doing a restoration yet, goal right now is just to get it in shape to run this winter.

This is probably why we are not getting any snow,

catsledtractor.jpg

:snow_smi:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I am not doing a restoration yet, goal right now is just to get it in shape to run this winter.

This is probably why we are not getting any snow,
:snow_smi:

I know the feeling sort of. Got a snow plow for my truck this year and raced to fabricate a frame mount for it and get it working . . . and no snow. Although, I bet if I procrastinated on the plow we'd have been buried. :wink:

Thanks for the update on 1030. How are you planning to strip the Rhino-lining off that thing?

JSX

That lining is really weird, not really sure what it is exactly but the top layer has become really brittle and started flaking off. I hit it with a small pressure washer for an hour last weekend and got the top layer mostly off. The next layer is starting to do the same, but I am leaving it till summer. My driveway is covered in red paint chips, they went everywhere.:whistling: