• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi There!

MamaTea

I am new here! Just wanted to drop in and say hey and that I am glad to be here.

I have decided to get into the forum life- after using some different support forums and things. I am actually here to start learning more about community forums because I would like to build one to go along with my blog!

How is everyone doing??

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi MamaT Welcome to FF.
So what is the subject of your blog?

I got into forums the same way. Finding some awesome people on the internet whom I'd never met but they helped me pick out and buy the right tractor for my needs. From there my interest grew. So many good people out there, most I'll never see face to face but I feel I know them better than others I see in my day to day activities. Pretty kewl if you ask me.

MamaTea

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Hi MamaT Welcome to FF.
So what is the subject of your blog?

I got into forums the same way. Finding some awesome people on the internet whom I'd never met but they helped me pick out and buy the right tractor for my needs. From there my interest grew. So many good people out there, most I'll never see face to face but I feel I know them better than others I see in my day to day activities. Pretty kewl if you ask me.

Hey Doc!

I really appreciate all of the wonderful, helpful people I have met on forums thus far!

My blog is basically about physical and mental wellness. Though that isn't how I market it.
I am more concerned with presenting real information- about whatever- in an easy to read format. I share studies and present different views about whatever topic I am writing about.

So I prefer more to say that the purpose of my blog is to push the importance of knowledge and thinking for one's self.

It is still a baby right now. The only entries I have made on my site have been summaries/links to the articles published on a chiropractic website. I will be done with that contract in a few weeks and will be able to put more focus into my own content!

I have plans on writing about the benefits of different herbs, I have an ultimate guide to slow cookers in the works, I will be writing about different "self-reliance" types of topics, and so much more!

It isn't for everyone though I am currently doing the marketing research for my niche.

How's your tractor?

-MamaTea

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Hey Doc!

I really appreciate all of the wonderful, helpful people I have met on forums thus far!

My blog is basically about physical and mental wellness. Though that isn't how I market it.
I am more concerned with presenting real information- about whatever- in an easy to read format. I share studies and present different views about whatever topic I am writing about.

So I prefer more to say that the purpose of my blog is to push the importance of knowledge and thinking for one's self.

It is still a baby right now. The only entries I have made on my site have been summaries/links to the articles published on a chiropractic website. I will be done with that contract in a few weeks and will be able to put more focus into my own content!

I have plans on writing about the benefits of different herbs, I have an ultimate guide to slow cookers in the works, I will be writing about different "self-reliance" types of topics, and so much more!

It isn't for everyone though I am currently doing the marketing research for my niche.

How's your tractor?

-MamaTea

My tractor is great. She is a 2002 model and she just got new shoes (new AG tires) and I added a 3PH Tiller which makes tilling a garden a breeze. Tractoring is therapeutic for me.

MamaTea

My tractor is great. She is a 2002 model and she just got new shoes (new AG tires) and I added a 3PH Tiller which makes tilling a garden a breeze. Tractoring is therapeutic for me.

Oh man, I can't wait to have the land for a tractor and a big old garden!!

s.murph

Yo Mama! Newbie myself. First post. Was on Useless Junk for 8 years but Google shut it down. Damn Commies! Hoping for much enjoyment here. C-Ya around.

s.murph

I don't compute much anymore. I'll try to be around more often. Bacon is OK and so is Trump. Just bought a new LG 65" TV with Surround Sound. It rocks. I'd be a couch potato if I had a couch. Pretty much a Table potato. Take care. ttyl.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't compute much anymore. I'll try to be around more often. Bacon is OK and so is Trump. Just bought a new LG 65" TV with Surround Sound. It rocks. I'd be a couch potato if I had a couch. Pretty much a Table potato. Take care. ttyl.

Where ya from?
Geez, stay and tell us more about you.
:yum:

s.murph

Hello Mama, I'm retired Orange County School District in Orlando, Florida where I was a carpenter. I shattered my knee last year and I'm still doing physical therapy for it. I think my cane will be part of my foreseeable future. No more golf for me, which sux because I live in a double-wide on the 1st hole. Oh well. It's great to be alive.