• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The official "I hate Muleman" thread > post your reasons

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why be down on the mule???He tried to warn ya!!!!!!!:yum:

Worst part is, I already know its going to be bad when I see the thread . . . But I look anyway:mellow:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The link fails for me also. If ya want my support here, best reveal the evidence.
Or is there a "red Line" and someone's credibility involved

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to post some more.....and you will look cause you can't help yourself!:yum::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I heard he got his name because he was hung like a mule. That's reason enough to hate a guy. :poke:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Going to post some more.....and you will look cause you can't help yourself!:yum::yum::yum:

I'm reading your post off the reflection of a mirror so it won't burn my eyes, but I can't read it because its spelt backwards..... So it must be some kind of Devil demonic writing :mellow:

Because when records are played backwards, they say weird stuff too, but I never played them backwards though, too much effort to find that stuff, I'll leave that to preachers with free time!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I seem to remember....that the longer you are at sea.......the better they look....At First!!!!!!!!

Can ya gess how much rum and coke that would take???????:biggrin::sick::puking::burp:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No reason. And I can't access the link in Post 1. :ermm:
That is posted in an 'opt in' forum. You can choose to view it or not. If you can't see the link but want to; go to your User CP
Under the Networking part of the drop down you will see 'Group Memberships' there you can opt in or opt out of the Adult forum that Mule posted his thread in. You will also see that you can opt in or opt out of the Debate forums.
If you need help send me a PM and I will add or removed you from the forums as you wish.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate Muley because he also posts pictures of Hillary C. and Michele O. Makes me puke in my mouth.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
HAY........how about having a{ I realy like mule] thread?:unsure::ermm: naaaaaa that wouldnt work:neutral:............sure would be a exclusive club though!!!!!!!:yum: Maby you should move over Al!!!!!I may get barred fo that thought!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You asked for it....:whistling:

Attachments

• Nancy_Pelosi_1993_congressional_photo.jpg
    Nancy_Pelosi_1993_congressional_photo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Nancy_pelosi_drive.JPG
    Nancy_pelosi_drive.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 87

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I say ....MORE.....MORE!!!!!!! lets see what ya got! let it fly!!!!Both barrels!!!!!!come on let it come forth!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey guys, back off a little. He's just started to post in the Men's Locker Room again; let's not scare him away now that he's
back on the job! :brows: