• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CCP's Legitimacy Under Question by Century-Old Debt | US-China | Epoch News

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B4L_dqU79c[/ame]

So many people think we owe China so much... maybe something like 9% if our national debt is owned by China. The majority of our debt is owed to the Social Security fund..

What we do not realize is in 1911 bonds were issued to build rail roads in China financed from the sales of bonds, largely in Great Britton and The United States.. In the 70's as part of the Hong Kong agreement the PRC repaid the bonds owned by the British. But they have never paid one penny to buy back the Bonds held by U.S. citizens. By international law, they are obligated to. :hammer:

President Trump is aware of the Trillions of Dollars these bonds represent, and the fact the Chinese refuse to pay back the loan created by the issuance of these bonds. My bet is he will be doing some thing about it, especially if the American people give him a second term.. :smile:

Time to make the PRC accountable for their debts to our nation! :boxing:

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B4L_dqU79c

So many people think we owe China so much... maybe something like 9% if our national debt is owned by China. The majority of our debt is owed to the Social Security fund..

What we do not realize is in 1911 bonds were issued to build rail roads in China financed from the sales of bonds, largely in Great Britton and The United States.. In the 70's as part of the Hong Kong agreement the PRC repaid the bonds owned by the British. But they have never paid one penny to buy back the Bonds held by U.S. citizens. By international law, they obligated to. :hammer:

President Trump is aware of the Trillions of Dollars these bonds represent, and the fact the Chinese refuse to pay back the loan created by the issuance of these bonds. My bet is he will be doing some thing about it, especially if the American people give him a second term.. :smile:

Regards, Kirk

I LIKE it.

Limna

[ame]

So many people think we owe China so much... maybe something like 9% if our national debt is owned by China boxing gloves for buying. The majority of our debt is owed to the Social Security fund..

What we do not realize is in 1911 bonds were issued to build rail roads in China financed from the sales of bonds, largely in Great Britton and The United States.. In the 70's as part of the Hong Kong agreement the PRC repaid the bonds owned by the British. But they have never paid one penny to buy back the Bonds held by U.S. citizens. By international law, they are obligated to. :hammer:

Regards, Kirk
I really love it. Great.