• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

65 Years Old is Still Young.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good to me. :D

Attachments

• 65YearsOldStillYoung.jpg
    65YearsOldStillYoung.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 99

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, I’ve always thought it was more the miles you traveled rather than just time that determines how old you are.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Gonna be 71 soon. I been rode hard and put 'way wet most o' my life.. Not sure any of this new age metric matters.

But I see the world from the same eyes I had when eighteen and feel just fine.

.....at least in ....them parts o' my body I where I can still l can still feel.

The wife is 66 years old. A Young'in????? I'll have to tell her young @ss to stop bitchin

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Gonna be 71 soon. I been rode hard and put 'way wet most o' my life.. Not sure any of this new age metric matters.

.....at least in ....them parts o' my body I where I can still l can still feel.

The wife is 66 years old. A Young'in????? I'll have to tell her young @ss to stop bitchin

Gotcha beat there old man. My wife is 61 so 8 years younger then me. Shoulda done a better job of robbing the cradle. :th_lmao::yum::th_lmao::yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Gonna be 71 soon.I been rode hard and put 'way wet most o' my life.. Not sure any of this new age metric matters.

I'll be crossing that threshold in nine days, eight if you figure today is already counted. Which seems impossible in some ways; even with all the stuff behind me, I just don't feel that old! Do you ever get the feeling that Father Time is a joker in the same vein as Loki?