• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new lombard saw painting

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I have been bugging my wife now for about 10 years to do a Lombard painting on a crosscut saw!! she is a pretty talented artist and has art classes in her small studio here at home. But anyone who knows artists know they have to be in the mood, right frame of mind to do it !!!!!

This painting is of a picture of a lombard used here in town in 1928,it was hauling logs from Waterville valley to the rail siding at Campton pond. The largest load of hardwood hauled out of Waterville was about 50,000 bd ft by lombard on sleds.
Heres the painting.

original.jpg

AdkSnowcat

Nice painting! I like that she got all the trailers and landscape. I want to paint a Lombard sometime too. I never thought of all those log trailers though. Nice!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice!

Is the torpedo lined up for an art project? Maybe Echo lake re shoot or painting new vs old kind of like looking in the mirror?

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I doubt any more paintings will be done ,untill winter rolls around!:smile::smile: then maybe some tucker paintings !:wink: