• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for track cleats for Bombardier J5

buster

Can anyone out there tell me where I can get the best deal on new or used track cleats to fit a J5. Mine are 16" long with 1/2" bolts. I need 42 of them.

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpg
    IMG_2865.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,128

a5a2sniper

Hey Buster, did u ever come across some cleats? My father is currently working on his Jw71 and it looks to be the same type of cleats. He is having trouble replacing the rubber and is looking for some new cleats.

buster

Track cleats

I ended up purchasing cleats from Minnesota Outdoors. Quite pricey though.I paid $42 each delivered. Good luck.

welderwade

hi everyone i am new and have a j5 and am looking to buy tires and i live in newfoundland canada. thanks to all

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
belting is cheep compared to the price of buying all new hardware just the fasteners alone for my 2100 to do inside belts and guides was a grand. down tere I bet you could get un punched rubber for less than a grand

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I may be buying 12ft of track and grousers for my PB canyon soon. I am looking at $100 each for hard steel 32" ones.