• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 544 out for a cruise today

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Although the weather was not too good, we had a great day crawling around up in the hills of Skagit Valley. It had snowed a few ft up high and the forecast called for wind and rain over the next couple days. We decided to get out while we could before it melted. As we were unloading the cat, the wind was blowing about 30mph with light snow. We climbed in the war m cab and headed up the road. We met up with savetrax and his new Suzuki Samurai on tracks. He took the lead for about 3 miles. As we rounded one of the tight turns, we found 2 jeeps and a Toyota stuck in the deep heavy snow. I was able to get around them taki by the lead. The Samurai was now able to follow in my tracks. We made it another mile or so and the Samurai was done. The center snow was packing his wheel wells and making it nearly impossible to continue without damaging something. Before turning around, I decided to try one more thing and turned my rear tracks to one side following with my front tracks. I was able to crab up the mountain packing a 10' wide hwy for the Samurai. We only had about 2 miles left to go to get to the play area at the pit and all made it with ease. We expected that the other jeeps would follow our path but they never came up. On our way back down we found them stuck again in nearly the same place and trying to get turned around. In all, the Jeeps did ok, the tracked Samurai a bit better and the Tucker pretty much unstoppable. Snow depth at the top was about 4ft deep. Glad to be back on the snow.
133478eef7dc06ed9ba81a573e5a2bc8.jpg
9ad9aa93c2a0acb6b4fcbf02036f0310.jpg
ee54a8ef0a6bc5fc29dd18aee73502c4.jpg
ebdfc72f17c8c23b6cb8b9e9bf11b0e5.jpg
8114b8fa719803a1f10f95ad260f8052.jpg
07e59c511a44261cad94f69e733c995c.jpg