• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Broke Track

So I was heading back up the mountain to my cabin saturday night when the grouser caught a stump and tore the belting to pieces>They are dry rotted and have been on the to do list for a while..was trying to get through this winter.We were able to get track back in place. Ended up strapping it back together with some ratchet straps> It was a slow cautious 2 1/2 miles but after an hour or so we made it.. Where can i find the rubber belt in rolls to redo the tracks? The existing belt is 8 inches wide.How many ply is recomended? figure someone can send me in the right direction. Thanks

Attachments

• cell phone snow cat march 2 038.jpg
    cell phone snow cat march 2 038.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 378
  • cell phone snow cat march 2 037.jpg
    cell phone snow cat march 2 037.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 374

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
mine came pre punched from fall line they looked nice but I didn't buy them came with the cat I hear they were pretty expensive. I have the template to punch them should I ever have to do it again. if you need some patches I have a few scraps I saved to patch mine if I ever broke one again send me an address I would give them up free to some one in need

snowcatt

Belts are not that expensive . I just got Belts for a B12 Bombardier
they were 6'' wide 22'6" long c/w holes punched and connectors $200 a belt

This is what they sold me . Good Year Pathfinder 600 3 ply

Good luck and have fun

the old trucker

Belts are not that expensive . I just got Belts for a B12 Bombardier
they were 6'' wide 22'6" long c/w holes punched and connectors $200 a belt

This is what they sold me . Good Year Pathfinder 600 3 ply

Good luck and have fun

Snowcatt where did you buy your belting for the B12 ??