• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

3PH 50" Tiller

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
50" Howard Rotovator
Bought new in 2003 - paid $1500
Can be yours for $850

Attachments

• P5010001.JPG
    P5010001.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 200
  • P5010002-1.JPG
    P5010002-1.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 198
  • P5010003-2.JPG
    P5010003-2.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 197

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Less than 15 hrs use...the tines still have paint on them!
Includes PTO Shaft and Slip Clutch
Can deliver - for a fee

Attachments

• P5010004-2.JPG
    P5010004-2.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 194
  • P5010006-2.JPG
    P5010006-2.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 189

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
It would probably be cheaper to ship it, but if you're serious I can look thru my records to see what it cost me to drive to Richmond Virginia and back. Should be about the same mileage.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Have you ever known me to be serious?????:yum: Yes, I would like to work a deal on the tiller, but the location of the tiller isn't conducive to that. Besides, you want way more for the tiller than I want to spend. Not only am I not a serious person, I am also cheap. I learned from Jim not to spend more than a few hundred for something that is worth a few thousand..... Junk...

DAP

I'm with Junk, but will offer $600 for it not including shipping to the east edge.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
DAP said:
I'm with Junk, but will offer $600 for it not including shipping to the east edge.
Go find your own tiller......... I am setting this one up to sell it to me for $450! You are messing up my deal!! Do I have to send Guedo over to see your?????? You mess with my deals and I will mess with you!!!!! Junk...:mad:
stirthepot.gif

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Dutch-NJ said:
That's good brand. It seems to be in great condition. Your asking price is in the ball park.

Why not list it on eBay?

Now I have two of you trying to mess with my deal....... if it is such a great price, why don't you buy it??????? Keep it up and you too can swim with the fish...... :whistle: :mad: :yum: :yum: :D

DAP

Wannafish said:
Keep bidding guys...you'll hit the reserve before you know it!
:yum:

Fish .. give me an update .. whats the status on the rotaratilleratorupper?

Sold, still for sale? Fall back in love with it again?

Junk ... let's split it ... pay halfsies ... I'll have it at my place from April through October and then you can come and get and keep it the rest of the year. Whaddya say, huh?

Seriously .. whats shipping to New England on this thing?
:whistle:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I looked into having it trucked to CT/MA and the quotes were out of sight. The only way that I know of to get it here would be to find someone that is driving through the area coming East. Unfortunately, it is too large to put into the trunk of a car and most people are not inclined to put this big of a unit in their SUV, so I am stumped. If gas wasn't do darn expensive I would have even considered driving out and picking it up, but when you add the cost of fuel to the purchase price, you might as well buy a new one. Junk......

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We need a forumforums shipping thingy. It would be slower than snail mail but if you're not in a hurry, it could help.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I may be heading in that direction next month. I'd be in Grand Rapids but I could swerve a little to get it. That would get it to W. PA.
From there, I think I'm heading to W. NY which would get it another 200 miles closer.

I don't know if someone is heading from W. NY eastward.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good idea BC.

Also once John D. becomes a trucker maybe he'll swing by and pick up and deliver stuff for his FF buddies. :D We could keep him busy every once in awhile.

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
DAP said:
Fish .. give me an update .. whats the status on the rotaratilleratorupper?

Sold, still for sale? Fall back in love with it again?

Junk ... let's split it ... pay halfsies ... I'll have it at my place from April through October and then you can come and get and keep it the rest of the year. Whaddya say, huh?

Seriously .. whats shipping to New England on this thing?
:whistle:

Sorry Doug. It sold this past Sunday.

Rick