• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dog for sale.......

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Excellent guard dog, loves other small-dog breeds. Answers to the name of Dolly. Will eat anything, owner cannot afford to feed her anymore, as there are no more kids, thieves, murderers, rapists or molesters left in the neighborhood.

Attachments

• Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 175

Eric L

Site Supporter
Junk... where'd you get that pic? I seriously think thats my ex-wife..and she had a dog like that but I dont remember him being that big.

:confused2:

Eric

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm not interested in a puppy. I want a full grown adult dogosaur.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Eric L said:
Junk... where'd you get that pic? I seriously think thats my ex-wife..and she had a dog like that but I dont remember him being that big.

:confused2:

Eric

Oh...... her...... that is my Tuesday girlfriend.... you know.. one for each day of the week.. I have taught her a lot since she left you... :yum:

Eric L

Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Oh...... her...... that is my Tuesday girlfriend.... you know.. one for each day of the week.. I have taught her a lot since she left you... :yum:

:thumb: I wish you the best of luck. (other advice deleted)

Eric L

Site Supporter
Hey Junkman,... got any nekkid pics of your girlfriend?

Want some?:finger1:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 129
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 135