• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Aktiv snomobile

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm on a quest for knowledge today! Is this the same company that made the snot...........I mean................snow tracs?

AKTIV_GRIZZLY_6A_THUMB.jpg

AKTIV_GRIZZLY_3.jpg

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Watch it pal! You about joined the lower ranks of those KKK members Kristi Kat Klowns! And yes I believe it is the same company. That was some thin ice you were on buddy.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: I just like to sit back, stir the pot, and watch you guys go at it..............it's all in good fun!:beer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Watch it pal! You about joined the lower ranks of those KKK members
Hey, don't be dissin' the KKK. I'm an honorary member there. It costs a lot in beer money but it seems worth it. I'm still looking forward to sitting in the Poobah's Yetti and making engine noises as I play with the joystick while sitting in the garage.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AKTIV made several snowmobiles, they made the Snow Trac, and they made a few other small tracked vehicles. One of our members, SweGus, has posted some information in his Photo Gallery images of an Aktiv Trac.

Alp Trac

Aktiv made several snow mobiles, amongst them the snow tric, grizzly and the Bla (blue).

I have a 1977 Bla which I bought from Scotland a couple of years ago.

It has a single cylinder Sachs engine, Twin rear tracks and a single front ski.

You can get spares from Sweden still!

Attachments

• snowtric.jpg
    snowtric.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 117
  • snowtric2.jpg
    snowtric2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 117
  • sno-tric.jpg
    sno-tric.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 111
  • sno-tric2.jpg