• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FF's most colorful characters

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Curious what you guys think are FF's most colorful characters. I have only been around here since '11, so my votes exclude the first 6 years this forum has been around.

What say you?

My votes and I love or loved all these guys :smile::

1. Galvi
2. Rusty
3. Muley
4. JEV
5. Deadly Sushi

This in no way is intended to be critical. My criteria is humor, wit and sometimes being a bit tasteless but honest old fashioned fun.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl and Muley in my book. They had wit with so much more wisdom. Don't get me wrong, I agree with your selections.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree 100% with Big Al.
He was such a tease.
Sushi was whacko during his Amy Winehouse phase :yum:
Rusty was my sonshine superman.
Muley/Bill..one of the nicest, funniest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting although I thought he was joking when he just like showed up at my house.
:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree 100% with Big Al.
He was such a tease.
Sushi was whacko during his Amy Winehouse phase :yum:
Rusty was my sonshine superman.
Muley/Bill..one of the nicest, funniest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting although I thought he was joking when he just like showed up at my house.
:yum:

Yep!

Bamby

Can't forget Cowboy, he practically lived here for awhile.

We need some fresh format / posters here I see Doc and a few others trying to induce some fresh topics to encourage others to post. Myself for the most part am a failure at that myself few if any here seem to follow my interests.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Can't forget Cowboy, he practically lived here for awhile.

We need some fresh format / posters here I see Doc and a few others trying to induce some fresh topics to encourage others to post. Myself for the most part am a failure at that myself few if any here seem to follow my interests.

Not sure as far as I am concerned, sir. I may not always respond and sometimes forget to click the "Thanks" button but I always take an interest in your posts and would encourage you to keep up the good work and keep posting them. :thumbup:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure as far as I am concerned, sir. I may not always respond and sometimes forget to click the "Thanks" button but I always take an interest in your posts and would encourage you to keep up the good work and keep posting them. :thumbup:

What he said. We may not share your passions but that doesn't mean we don't like to hear about them. Consider yourself scolded!!!

The list:
1. Galvi
2. Rusty
3. Muley
4. JEV
5. Deadly Sushi

I wouldn't argue about any of them though Sushi could get psychotic at times but I did enjoy him.

I do miss Big Al and Cowboy. Don't forget Junkman. He is the reason I joined this board in the first place.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi was interesting part of the time but crybaby other times. Vin was quite a character. Junkman would definitely be in my top 5.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Always like Redrocker’s posts . He could boil things down to a 5,or 6 word sentence ,that would take anyone else a paragraph .

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Big al. Galvi, muleman, rusty, sushi, to name a few. Lots of great people who each have their own qualities that make them great. I miss the friendly banter between bobcat and snowcat op. I've been around here since 2007. Seen lots of people come and go. Some sadly passed on.

Canadian eh!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, Bobcat and SnoOps.
Also Nixon! and Alonzo Tubbs when they'd share the stories of Lem and Homer?
Speaking of Bobcat, another member I met in person.
Also quite by surprise.
"I'm at Pizza Hut".
:smile:
I got there fast, felt nervous, then swooned for just over an hour talking to that precious, funny man.
He gives good hugs too.
:mrgreen:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Foggy was another good un that we don't hear from any more. Sad. So many talented and interesting folks have passed through our gates. I'm thankful to all of you who are still here and keeping FF interesting. :clap: :clap: :clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Foggy was another good un that we don't hear from any more. Sad. So many talented and interesting folks have passed through our gates. I'm thankful to all of you who are still here and keeping FF interesting. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm only still here cause you haven't banned me like you could have 50 times over. :yum::th_lmao::yum::th_lmao: Trust me I have been banned everywhere else that discusses politics including the Conservative Forum. LOL.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm only still here cause you haven't banned me like you could have 50 times over. :yum::th_lmao::yum::th_lmao: Trust me I have been banned everywhere else that discusses politics including the Conservative Forum. LOL.
TR I would add you to our colorful characters list but you are still active and creating your legacy. :clap: :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We really have had a lot of fun colorful members over the years. Bonehead is another early member who used to come up with some funny stuff.