• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
GIVEN TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN, HIS GREATEST GIFT

For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary. For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
-- Nancy Gibbs

MERRY CHRIISTMAS ALL AND A HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR

Bamby

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season, and may Santa also find you safely snuggled in your chosen resort.

Deer-Pulling-a-Sleigh-Christmas-Scene-80305.jpg

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome picture Bamby! Thanks Franc and Merry Christmas to all of my FF Peeps!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to all! I've been working hard this week getting gift bags ready at work for many of the foster kids I work with who won't get any presents this year. The gifts come from donations made by the general public through our annual christmas gift drive. Going out later to pick up a few more things for one of my kids who's living in a group home and won't be with family during the holidays. I want to make sure he gets something.

Kane

BARRY AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN LOVING,CHRISTIAN, CRACKER, TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY WHO PAY FOR OUR VACATIONS.

get-attachment.aspx

I'D SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS", BUT, YOU KNOW, CHRISTIANS ARE SO YESTERDAY.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to one and all.
And remember: Jesus is the reason for the season.
God Bless you all.

Attachments

• Christmas-Tree-Fireplace.jpg
    Christmas-Tree-Fireplace.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 156

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone!

We went out last night to pick up a couple last minute things. What a madhouse!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a lot to be thankful for this year. We have all been in good health. We have good jobs. We purchased a new house. Things have definately been good to us here this year. As per my family's tradition we are doing our Christmas dinner tonight. We will attend the 5pm service at our church, come home, have our turkey supper, open some presents from family. Then put the little ones to bed. As they sleep, we are expecting some big fat dude to land on our roof and deliver a few more presents for the kiddies and fill their stockings. Tomorrow, the kiddies head over to their biodads for dinner. We head over to our aunts.

Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone!

Mrs. Zoom just ran out for a couple last minute things. We have a scavenger hunt for the kids to find some small gifts. They've liked that tradition so we're keeping it going but ran short of a couple little things.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the holidays and be safe.
Santa was here last night and again this year he left too much stuff. (guess I was a good boy again:brows:)
Waiting for the wife and our daughter who came home for Christmas from law school to get ready. Then we are off to visit both my sons and grand kids. 1 son has a boy and the other son has a boy and a beautiful newborn baby girl 6 months old.
Again MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope one and all had a nice christmas. Stay safe in the comming year