• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can you find the Frog?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He's in there somewhere:

Attachments

• FindTheFrog.jpg
    FindTheFrog.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 310

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep. I think you got it. You were much faster than I, and I still was not sure of the 'right' answer. You picked the same as me so it must be correct. :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
can't tell if he's smiling.. if it's what's seen from here, the top of his little froggy head lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
okay, flipped the pic around.
looks like a smiling frog.. or else he's in pain from the rock on his head.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I spent a good hour looking.

The puzzle is a ruse.

There are no Frenchmen in that picture:whistling:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
He's in there somewhere:

I don't know how to draw on the image but, He is in the center of teh picture from right to left. And About 30% of the way up from the bottom of the image
I see his back and the haunches. His head is obscured by a granite black stone. It is pointing to the left and upwards from the bottom of the image. A pink spotted grey.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't find him as I had thought either. I blew the pic up and think I have him spotted.
Is this where you found him Frank?

Attachments

• FindTheFrog_answer.jpg
    FindTheFrog_answer.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 138
  • FindTheFrog_answer2.jpg
    FindTheFrog_answer2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 139

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't find him as I had thought either. I blew the pic up and think I have him spotted.
Is this where you found him Frank?

Doc, I was vacilating betwee that and just one inch straight down from there. I literaly flpped a coin to decide on the pinkish glob just below what you have circled.

However, now that you have it blown up, Your guess looks more likely.

I gotta admit, I've been staring at the image for days and nothing seems to have moved. By now he must be dead.:yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
You guy's are killing me! He's in plain sight. When you see him you will know it, there's no guessing. Hint: PG is two rocks away!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guy's are killing me! He's in plain sight. When you see him you will know it, there's no guessing. Hint: PG is two rocks away!

Here is a blow up of that area.

Attachments

• find-the-frogPGsr.jpg
    find-the-frogPGsr.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 139

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
The frog is in that picture Doc, but it's NOT in your circle. He's actually easier to see in your first picture.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc , like squerly's said, it's in the picture you just posted . Here's a hint ..... It looks just like a frog , not a rock ,or leaf . It's even frog colored ! No need to thank me for my help , it was my pleasure ! :)

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Lower right corner, one inch from the side, one inch from the bottom. Exacly two stones down from where PG thought. The oval yellow rock is pointing down right at him.

Tiny buggar.

attachment.php

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been staring at it for two days.

I would never have found it except that a fruit fly, which has been bothering me all day, flew by and the Froggy took a shot at it.

Got 'im!

Like I said, I been staring at it all day :w00t2:

BTW, I didn't cheat. I took drugs.

Kane

Ya' all been punked. There ain't no steekin frog in the picture. Just a bunch of river stones and a bit of leaf rot.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Can you find me?

This one came from one of Doc's other forums. Some of us frequent more than one, so if you have seen this one (Mule, Cowboy, Nixon) and you know the answer, PLEASE keep it to yourself while the others try to find me.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER OR DOC'S FORUMS​

If you find me, and that goes for any other member, PM me and tell me how you like the new camoflauge, and where you see me at !!!!

BUT DON'T POST YOUR FINDING ON THE THREAD, PM me.

Post Script:
If you do honestly see me in the woods, you can post that you do see me there, but don't post where !!!!

Attachments

• find_me.jpg
    find_me.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 199

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Before you said that I was thinking here..

find-the-frog.jpg

Now I am guessing here?? .. green circle..

find-the-frogPGsr.jpg

LOL Cat!:yum: