• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

And you wonder why I love Panama ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Jusy copied this from my forum chat group in Panama . Enjoy !!!

Huge Hooter Mannequin Mania - They're Everywhere
20080216205749703_1.jpg

By DON WINNER for Panama-Guide.com - Consider this to be part two of my ongoing investigation into a crazy phenomenon that's been popping out at me from all over the city. First, it was in the Multicentro Mall in Paitilla. And then today, there was more than just a couple of handfuls in the Albrook Mall, which I consider to be a family forum, fit for all ages. It seems with more and more women electing to have plastic surgery the makers of mannequins have decided to give people what they want. My girlfriend said "they do it with guys too - have you ever checked out some of the packages on those guys?" Err, no, not really, but I'll take your word for it... (Video Follows Below, In Depth Investigation Continues.) Hey, this is serious stuff. Millions of dollars of consumer spending is at stake. Next up, hidden camera man - to catch the guys walking into stuff as they stare at the huge hooters in the window.

Consider Me To Be "Pro Hooter" Have been all my life. Damn proud, too. Oh, and I put "real girls posing as mannequins" on the YouTube video, just to see if it gets a million views or so. Sorry guys, they're plastic. Well, silicon. No really, the whole thing. Wigs and all. No, I mean the girls. They're not real girls, really. I mean it. Hey, get off my leg... (This has been a public service announcement.)
Copyright 2008 by Don Winner for Panama-Guide.com. Go ahead and use whatever you like as long as you credit the source. Salud.

More...