• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Key Largo, 2009 version

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Just got back from Key Largo. Thought y'all might want to see some pics.

Headin' out to make bubbles ...

Attachments

• DSCN0645s.jpg
    DSCN0645s.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 86

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
This guy's shell was about 3' across ... (my camera sux, btw)

Attachments

• DSCN0663s.jpg
    DSCN0663s.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 84

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmm, no SCUBA in Key Largo, 1948 version. More importantly, no Lauren Bacall in 2009 version. :hammer:

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
This little guy was my guide through a coral tunnel ...

Attachments

• DSCN0692s.jpg
    DSCN0692s.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 84

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Scorpion Fish (Don't touch!)

Attachments

• DSCN0704s.jpg
    DSCN0704s.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 85

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Here are the pics from the dive card for the Benwood wreck. We dove this at night and saw a huuuuuuuuuge sea turtle (I think it was a Loggerhead) sleeping -- all tucked up and cozy underneath the hull. The thing didn't move an inch. It just opened one eye as if to say, "Flippin' divers. Won't they ever let me sleep?" There was a lobster right next to him (her) who really didn't seem all that concerned we were there. Usually, lobsters (bugs) are quite skittish. All in all, an excellent dive trip!

Attachments

• SCAN0013ss.jpg
    SCAN0013ss.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 82
  • SCAN0014ss.jpg
    SCAN0014ss.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 85

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmmm, no SCUBA in Key Largo, 1948 version. More importantly, no Lauren Bacall in 2009 version. :hammer:

No, but the hotel where they shot Key Largo is still there. And if you're a Catherine Hepburn fan, the African Queen is there, too.:yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I heard the queen was down there. Someone rescued her from Africa. I'd pay for a ride. :thumb:

More of a Bogie fan than a Hepburn fan.