• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday To Galvi!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for catching that PG. :thumb:

Happy Birthday Galvi. :happybday:

Hope you have a totally fantastic GREAT day. :dancing: :thewave:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Galvi ....I just saw Justin Bieber turns 21 today. How lucky are you to share a bday with a guy like that. :yum: :yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Happy birthday Galvi......

graphics-happy-birthday-735229.gif

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hey Galvi ....I just saw Justin Bieber turns 21 today. How lucky are you to share a bday with a guy like that. :yum: :yum:

Well that's just f**ked up the space time continuum:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Thanks guy's and doll's its been a ok day.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Almost too late to jump in, but if I shared a birthday with Justin Bieber then I would simply lie and say my birthday was yesterday!

Happy birthday despite the unforutnate coincidence.

Galvatron

Almost too late to jump in, but if I shared a birthday with Justin Bieber then I would simply lie and say my birthday was yesterday!

In truth Bieber dont know one day from the other so odds are his birthday is months away.

Galvatron

I knew my Birthday was idiot proof....Bieber was yesterday.....i got all stressed for nothing:yum::yum::yum:

Doc you are a plonker:yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday, Galv. Many more to you. Here's lookin' atcha...
Caterpillar.jpg