• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Colorado Cat owners !!!

Aaron Tucker

I live in Colorado springs CO and Im looking for some other fellow cat owners to go out with. I have a 78 1342 tucker cat .Im replacing track belts and building a passenger cab right now . we catski at Vail pass and Montezuma.

anyone else out there living the rocky mountain high ?

shinintimes

Hey Aaron.
We have a 1963 Thiokol Spryte 1202 that is about to get a new engine.
Hope to have it running again by January.
I also know of a another Tucker here in Golden although I have not made any inquiries as of yet.
It would be too cool to have a group of cats go out together.
Kent

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I can see that there is a Snow Cat Jamboree in your future there….In your area there must be many cat enthusiast to arrange an outing. Who knows I might even show up !

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
TomPA is in Darango he just bought my DMC1200 he may like to visit for a Jamboree there with you all.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can see that there is a Snow Cat Jamboree in your future there….In your area there must be many cat enthusiast to arrange an outing. Who knows I might even show up !

I am in Iowa, and sure as heck would!

I have been hoping for a gathering in the Colorado area for several years, actually. I hope I don't have to wait for years more...

Regards, Kirk

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Aaron,
We would be interested in getting together, have a busy schedule right now but always on the lookout for a fun outing.

Aaron Tucker

wow !!! it looks like the population will be going up . we are still working at dates but we are thinking late February would be alittle time to get ready and for us to have plenty of snow. Maybe one day at Vail and another day at Montezuma aka LITTLE ALASKA . there are several hotels in the Dillon/Silverthorn area that we can all stay at for a resalable price . Be sure and bring your Skis/snowboard. the areas that I'm talking about will be abundant with catskiing terrain.
photo.php

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sign me up if you guys get something together in Colorado especially Vail.

That would be and easy trip and sale to the wife. Cats, boards, and Colorado's other offerings? Magical!

Of course I will be sno-cat squatting but at least I will be there!