• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump accused of sexual misconduct

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was anyone else suspicious when Al Franken folded and announced his resignation so quickly after being accused of sexual misconduct? I know there was plenty of evidence against him, and he did not deny it, but still to quit the Senate so easily shocked me. I thought the Dems had something up their sleeve and wanted him to go so they could then push this kind of crap on Trump. I don't think it will work, but I suspect that was their thinking. What do you think?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump
By Dan Merica, CNN
Updated 6:46 AM ET, Tue December 12, 2017

Washington (CNN)A group of women who have publicly accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment and assault detailed their accounts of being groped, fondled and forcibly kissed by the businessman-turned-politician at a news conference on Monday.

"This was serial misconduct and perversion on the part of Mr. Trump. Unfortunately, this behavior isn't rare in our society, and people of all backgrounds can be victims. The only reason I am here today is that this offender is now the President of our country," said Rachel Crooks, a former Bayrock Group receptionist who accused Trump of kissing her on the mouth without her consent in 2005.
Samantha Holvey, the former Miss North Carolina 2006 who has accused Trump of inspecting beauty pageant contestants, and Jessica Leeds, who has accused the President of grabbing her chest and attempting to move his hand up her skirt on a flight, also sat with Crooks at Monday's event.
The firsthand accounts come as a public conversation on sexual assault and harassment -- spurred by a series of accusations against high-profile figures in politics, Hollywood and journalism -- rages throughout the United States. Brave New Films, a production company that realized a film on the women who have accused Trump of sexual assault, hosted the event.
Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore
Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore
At least 15 women have come forward with a wide range of accusations against Trump, ranging from sexual harassment and sexual assault to lewd behavior around women. Of the women, 13 say Trump attacked them directly and two others say they witnessed behavior that made them uncomfortable. All the alleged incidents took place prior to his assuming the presidency.
On Monday, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said that the allegations took place "long before he was elected president" and that Trump has "addressed these accusations directly and denied all of these allegations."
Sanders also claimed that "eyewitnesses" have backed up Trump's denials.
"The President has denied any of these allegations, as have eyewitnesses," Sanders said. "Several reports have shown those eyewitnesses also back up the President's claim in this process and again, the American people knew this and voted for the President and we feel like we are ready to move forward in that process."

entire article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/donald-trump-women-allegations/index.html

S-noWonder

It is no secret he was? a womanizer. Just shows you how poorly the country thought of Hillary to elect him over her. I am just grateful he is standing by his campaign promises.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is no secret he was? a womanizer. Just shows you how poorly the country thought of Hillary to elect him over her. I am just grateful he is standing by his campaign promises.

If womanizer was a disqualifier for President we would have had 25 yellow dog presidents over the last couple hundred years.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So suddenly the liberals have found Jesus. For 20 years they not only covered up for Billy Boy but they enabled him and down right encouraged him in his dirty deeds. Now suddenly, for them, it is an evil thing. The rest of us been trying for years to make Bill accountable for his sins and they would have none of it.

Now, despite the country knowing about what Trump did prior to the election and voted for him anyway, the liberals will grasp at any straw to remove him from office because they are the biggest swamp dwellers of all. They invented the swamp and keep it filled with critters.

I will be as clear as I can be. Fuck the liberals.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree TR. :bonk:

But here they come. LMBO. Dimwits.

Attachments

• SenatorsCallingForTrumpsResignation.jpg
    SenatorsCallingForTrumpsResignation.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 69

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Racism hasn't worked, being rich hasn't worked, even sexism hasn't worked. The Russian connection has backfired, so we are left with the old blunderbuss standby of the left, Sexual perversions and misconduct.

This is why the Democrats threw Franken and Conyers under the bus. Despite their long record of supporting Kennedy's, Clintons, and the like, they want to appear righteous about sexual misconduct. And then use it to accuse the President.

I wonder how they can get anyone to believe the logic of a handsome, uber rich man who is surrounded by eager women of beauty can be accused of having to force himself on someone.

I also wonder how something somewhat unprovable ( he said she said) that happened years ago in the private sector can be applied to a process of "Impeachment." High Crimes and misdemeanors apply to when "in Office." Trump has been in office 11 months. Where are the women he has molested during those times?

Apparently, if you are a Republican, and allegations (with absolutely no physical evidence of proof) are made one is guilty until proven innocent. It seemed to work with Roy Moore. Let's try it on the POTUS

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Exactly Franc. Well said. :clap: :clap:

I found this tidbit and believe it to be true.

Attachments

• DearPresidentTrump.jpg
    DearPresidentTrump.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 70

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen photos of Trump's first wife. I have seen photos of Trump's second wife. I have most certainly seen pictures of his present wife. He certainly likes beautiful women.

I look at the three accusers and think to myself, "Nah Libs, sorry, I'm not buying that even on triple coupon day".

That should get me branded as sexist and demeaning women.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have seen photos of Trump's first wife. I have seen photos of Trump's second wife. I have most certainly seen pictures of his present wife. He certainly likes beautiful women.

I look at the three accusers and think to myself, "Nah Libs, sorry, I'm not buying that even on triple coupon day".

That should get me branded as sexist and demeaning women.

:yum:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can not say enough bad things about the Democratic party of criminals and their members who seem to be blind to that Facts.

In fact I said to much in another place, and now I can no longer go there. :whistling:

Not that it matters anyway. I don't miss that place at all anymore. :smile:

I wasn't the only one who was banned. Thankfully some on the left were removed as well. :clap:

This anti Trump stuff is getting very old. These women are all Democrats who are accusing him. That should be enough for any thinking person to see through the lies...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I can not say enough bad things about the Democratic party of criminals and their members who seem to be blind to that Facts.

In fact I said to much in another place, and now I can no longer go there. :whistling:

I wasn't the only one who was banned. Thankfully some on the left were removed as well. :clap:

This anti Trump stuff is getting very old. These women are all Democrats who are accusing him. That should be enough for any thinking person to see through the lies...

Regards, Kirk

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: Biggest collection of stooopid sons of bitches I have ever seen in one place on the internet.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: Biggest collection of stooopid sons of bitches I have ever seen in one place on the internet.

Not sure if I really should be proud or not. I took the biggest left wing poster out of action over there when I was banned. :whistling: At least that little tidbit makes me feel like it was worth it!

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Be careful about lumping people together like that. Some of our most respected posters here is also over there. One in particular is a sweet lady, I presume we al like.

As for kirk, he did take on one of the worst Forum trolls I have ever encountered and basically did a kamikaze run at him for days. While I don't approve of his tactic, I must still admit,,,; "Well Done Sir!:skeet-shooting::clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not sure if I really should be proud or not. I took the biggest left wing poster out of action over there when I was banned. :whistling: At least that little tidbit makes me feel like it was worth it!

Regards, Kirk

Trolling liberals is good sport. I never lost a minute of sleep over being banned there 3 times. Ask a few about Lance McKenzie. :yum::yum: The snowflakes were melting the day my VPN let me down and the pajama boys discovered old TR was using his Scottish moniker. :biggrin:

Old and worthless news though. Times are just tough right now for the liberals and they just can't quite get their shit together and accept life for what it is under MAGA. You did your best to add to their misery and discontent and for that you should be proud and never look back. Kudos.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Be careful about lumping people together like that. Some of our most respected posters here is also over there. One in particular is a sweet lady, I presume we al like.

As for kirk, he did take on one of the worst Forum trolls I have ever encountered and basically did a kamikaze run at him for days. While I don't approve of his tactic, I must still admit,,,; "Well Done Sir!:skeet-shooting::clap:

Adding the word liberal in front of stoopid sons of bitches would have clarified things a bit, I will say.

Those over there from over here, I would hope, would understand I would never be referring to them.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Accusing people of sexual assault seems to be the "in thing" right now.

My previous post wasn't very complimentary of the women who were accusing the President of sexual misconduct but I'm still trying to figure out why. Either they were trying for their 15 minutes of fame or we need to examine their bank records and figure out who was paying them.

You know what they say, if it looks like shit, tastes like shit, it's probably shit.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Accusing people of sexual assault seems to be the "in thing" right now.

My previous post wasn't very complimentary of the women who were accusing the President of sexual misconduct but I'm still trying to figure out why. Either they were trying for their 15 minutes of fame or we need to examine their bank records and figure out who was paying them.

You know what they say, if it looks like shit, tastes like shit, it's probably shit.

Look no further. Always, always follow the money. The money trail will set you free son. :biggrin:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-report.html

rugerman

Any body can accuse anyone of anything, you don’t have to be able to prove it, you just have to get the liberal media to take the bait, and in the case of anything that is said of Donald Trump in a derogatory vein the liberal media will surely pick it up and run with it and add as much untruth as they can muster. Then when it is proven to be false they forget to let it be known that they were lying from the beginning. And the democrats will be the ones who will always scream the loudest that it is a impeachable offense.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any body can accuse anyone of anything, you don’t have to be able to prove it, you just have to get the liberal media to take the bait, and in the case of anything that is said of Donald Trump in a derogatory vein the liberal media will surely pick it up and run with it and add as much untruth as they can muster. Then when it is proven to be false they forget to let it be known that they were lying from the beginning. And the democrats will be the ones who will always scream the loudest that it is a impeachable offense.

And all of this new found concern with Sexual misconduct enlightenment comes from the party of Bill "keep your dick in your pants" Clinton... :yum::yum:

So hypocritical it is laugh your ass off time....

But the left loves to charge the right with the very crime that they actively guilty of committing themselves. :ermm: But we are wise to that crap now...

There will be no respect of the rule of law with out Government elites, until the day we lock the Clintons and their mob of associates up in jail. None...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
And all of this new found concern with Sexual misconduct enlightenment comes from the party of Bill "keep your dick in your pants" Clinton... :yum::yum:

So hypocritical it is laugh your ass off time....

But the left loves to charge the right with the very crime that they actively guilty of committing themselves. :ermm: But we are wise to that crap now...

There will be no respect of the rule of law with out Government elites, until the day we lock the Clintons and their mob of associates up in jail. None...

Regards, Kirk

Obama and his minions gutted the FBI and the DOJ of its patriots and replaced them with anti American leftist commies. This was the plan all along and it was supposed to continue for 8 more years under the rule of the bitch of Benghazi. But, but something happened to that plan. The Donald came along and with him came the rule of law. Yet one more example of how screwed this country would be with the lawless Klintons raping the White House.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama and his minions gutted the FBI and the DOJ of its patriots and replaced them with anti American leftist commies. This was the plan all along and it was supposed to continue for 8 more years under the rule of the bitch of Benghazi. But, but something happened to that plan. The Donald came along and with him came the rule of law. Yet one more example of how screwed this country would be with the lawless Klintons raping the White House.

I believe you are more than right here. The surprise wasn't so much the Hillary phenome, but the GOP had their plans as well. Plans which likely included more of the same or they would have done more to impede Obama's actions, both legislative and regulatory.

Keep in mind, with a mandate from the people, and all three elements needed under their control,,,; THEY STILL WOULD NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE!

THEY STILL WILL NOT SECURE THE BORDER!

THEY STILL WOULD NOT REFORM IMMIGRATION POLICIES!

If Jeb Bush had won, if Kasich had won, our nation would still suffer a continuance of a bigger more invasive government. a LACKLUSTER ECONOMY AND WAVES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATRION. The only opportunity to break free of that future was a real, completely dedicated and un corruptible man of the people.

Thank goodness THE Donald made the effort, sacrificed some of his wealth, put his life at risk, and made the winning bid. Thank the Founders for the Electoral college, the Constitution, their sacrifice of blood and treasure, and the concepts of freedom, which made it possible.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I believe you are more than right here. The surprise wasn't so much the Hillary phenome, but the GOP had their plans as well. Plans which likely included more of the same or they would have done more to impede Obama's actions, both legislative and regulatory.

Keep in mind, with a mandate from the people, and all three elements needed under their control,,,; THEY STILL WOULD NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE!

THEY STILL WILL NOT SECURE THE BORDER!

THEY STILL WOULD NOT REFORM IMMIGRATION POLICIES!

If Jeb Bush had won, if Kasich had won, our nation would still suffer a continuance of a bigger more invasive government. a LACKLUSTER ECONOMY AND WAVES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATRION. The only opportunity to break free of that future was a real, completely dedicated and un corruptible man of the people.

Thank goodness THE Donald made the effort, sacrificed some of his wealth, put his life at risk, and made the winning bid. Thank the Founders for the Electoral college, the Constitution, their sacrifice of blood and treasure, and the concepts of freedom, which made it possible.

Remember when Obama mocked Trump and said "What is he going to do wave a magic wand?" No Barry, he is going to wave the MAGA wand. :yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Victim Of Sexual Abuse Tells The Truth: President Trump Is Not Who You Think He Is

ELDER PATRIOT – During the campaign the mainstream media worked overtime painting Donald Trump as an abusing womanizer. They even found unattractive women to claim he made unwanted advances on them as though Trump was so desperate for female attention that he would even give these hags a second thought.

Now the most beautiful woman in the world has come forward with a different story to tell about our president. In an op-ed Tara Conner, Miss USA and Miss Universe 2006, tells the world how Donald Trump saved her life.

Tara had been the victim of sexual abuse by an uncle when she was only three years old. Later, her parents divorced. She turned to alcohol and later to drugs. She was ripe to be taken advantage of. Do you doubt for a second what Bill Clinton would’ve done?

As the owner of the pageant, when Trump found out he could’ve replaced her as Miss Universe as the rules permitted. Instead he came forward to say, “Tara is going to be given a second chance.”

Earlier this month she wrote this about our new president:

“It was 10 years ago that I got out of treatment. I will always be profoundly grateful. He saved my life and, essentially, made me great again.”

Trump has never forgotten Tara’s journey from addict to recovery and he is determined to prevent others from becoming addicted and saving them if they have.

Tara laid out what is driving President Trump’s actions:

“There are 22 million Americans who suffer with a substance use disorder. Only one in 10 of them has the opportunity to receive treatment for addiction.

“Untreated addiction costs the U.S. economy $442 billion a year — twice what is spent on diabetes. Sadly, we lose 350 American lives each day to this domestic crisis, which now steals more youth from us than car accidents or guns.”

“Our president understands firsthand the life-long damage of addiction and how substance use at a young age creates a destructive cycle into an adulthood of suffering and isolation. He has often courageously spoken publicly about how his brother Freddy lost his battle with alcoholism and died in 1981.”

“The president vowed in his speech to Congress that ‘we will stop the drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth — and we will expand treatment for those who have become so badly addicted.’ I am confident he will keep his promises.”

“The president should also know that I am committed to supporting him in any way that I can. It is the least I can do considering what he did for me.”

This real picture of President Trump as a compassionate leader is the opposite from the Deep State-Mainstream Media-George Soros-Democratic Party version we’ve been force-fed for the past two years.

http://todaypolice.com/victim-of-se...h-president-trump-is-not-who-you-think-he-is/

Attachments

• MsUniverse2006SpeaksOutForTrump.jpeg
    MsUniverse2006SpeaksOutForTrump.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 34

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk

If I was a betting man, of which I most certainly am not, I would bet the leftie ass wipe that you took down, and I won't name names, but his initials are mickyy. :whistling::yum::slider3:

Or, it the one fucking numb nut that circles back here from time to time to remind us of what a dumb ass he is. LMAO.

No need to answer, not looking for one anyway, just being a dick. I'm good at it. :smile::whistling: