• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

!!SOLD!! - ST4B Snow Master - Beautiful Machine - Fully Restored

akmountaineer

Re: WTS - ST4B Snow Master - Beautiful Machine - Fully Restored

Thanks everyone for your PMs of encouragement for dealing with flaky buyers!

Status update: a long distance potential buyer is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but no money has exchanged hands yet, so if you're interested I'm happy to send more info or schedule a tentative appointment in case the machine does not sell.

Funny....I got a dozen PM's too with regard to you not going through with past deals and sympathy for dealing with Seller's who are not honest and are all about the buck. Sounds like you are still @ "I have a buyer but hurry and send me money overnight". As many of the people stated in PM's to me re: this stupid thread which I am done commenting on.....Karma is what it's about in the end. I have bought many Cats from several senior members here. Try bashing and calling someone else flaky or just look in the mirror.

akmountaineer

Thanks everybody, the Snowmaster has been sold and is headed to a great home in Saskatchewan.