• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Okay, I need to know "what it's worth".

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a 2004 JD 4310 tractor that I don't use that I plan to sell. It's never sat outside since new and has just over 700 hours on it. If you look up a JD 4310 and just pick every single possible option, that would be this tractor. It has the JD loader and bucket, JD backhoe and JD mid mount mower. It is a hydro drive tractor with the push button 4X4 and the JD system where you can't stall it pushing into a pile with the loader. No rips, tears or damage, but does have the expected marring/scratches on the plastic from mowing close to pine trees.

What is something like that actually worth? I really don't have a clue and I plan to sell it outright. I just don't have the need for a smaller tractor or smaller backhoe.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I'd think around 20K.

Got the same thing in a NH (less the backhoe) & I wouldn't take less than 12,500 for mine & bet it's not near as clean as yours.

jwstewar

I don't think it is worth anything. How about I just bring my truck and trailer out to Indiana and pick that thing up and take it off your hands. You are too busy fighting your Obamacare to deal with this.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think it is worth anything. How about I just bring my truck and trailer out to Indiana and pick that thing up and take it off your hands. You are too busy fighting your Obamacare to deal with this.

You're probably right. I'm likely to fall and break a hip just getting on the thing...:whistling:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm gonna go with Tom .............. Searched a few of the sites and he's pretty much on due to the condition.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all. I offered to a guy locally for $18k and he seems to think I'm "way too high". I told him that, if that is the case, I'll just keep it.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Thanks all. I offered to a guy locally for $18k and he seems to think I'm "way too high". I told him that, if that is the case, I'll just keep it.

You prolly shulda took the big turbo & propane/nitrous system off before you showed it to him !

I wouldn't go a penny over 17,999.99 either !:hammer:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You prolly shulda took the big turbo & propane/nitrous system off before you showed it to him !

I wouldn't go a penny over 17,999.99 either !:hammer:

Not surprised, u haven't paid retail in it your life! .......... ;)