• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kennedy Assassination

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With the JFK Assassination papers being release I heard that one shot came through the front windshield and hit JFK in the throat. The shot did not come from Oswald.

Assuming that is a fact.

Why do you believe the Warren commission would mislead us letting the entire nation believe it was Oswald alone that assassinated our president?

Would they lie to us for the good of the nation, to save a revolt / overthrow of the sitting government?

Were they paid off?

Were they afraid for their lives?

What do you think?

rugerman

If that is in fact true then someone has some explaining to do. But after this length of time I do not believe we will ever know The Who, what and how it went down. The cover up is too old and the layers of it will be too thick to get to the bottom.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
just my thoughts but I dont think Oswald could have made those shots with that rifle. At the time of the incident, I had one of those Carcano rifles and it was very poorly designed. The bolt would wobble around when it was opened. I was so concerned with the loose tolerances that I never fired it. For Oswald to have made those long accurate shots in that short time with that rifle, it would have been pure luck. Well, that is my thoughts. Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The shots were not that far, he was trained by our military, and numerous non expert shooters reenacted the same shots.

Having said that, I do believe he did not act on his own.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Howdy,
just my thoughts but I dont think Oswald could have made those shots with that rifle. At the time of the incident, I had one of those Carcano rifles and it was very poorly designed. The bolt would wobble around when it was opened. I was so concerned with the loose tolerances that I never fired it. For Oswald to have made those long accurate shots in that short time with that rifle, it would have been pure luck. Well, that is my thoughts. Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yum::yum::yum: A few years ago, I went to a gun show and a dealer was trying to sell a Carcano to some guy. The guy claimed the Carcano was restored. The dealer said no. The guy insisted. The dealer finally said, look buddy, nobody takes the time to restore a Carcano, they are not worth the effort, that's how I know it is not restored. :yum::yum::yum: