• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey guys...how are you??

Hi everybody, I'm newbie here....

My name is Delilah, I'm22years old. I'm sexy and hot. I came here to enjoy talking with guys about many-many interesting topics which are really great in our life.

Hope I will satay and enjoy long time over here with you all.

Thank you!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Post a full body image of yourself (clothed, of course. No burkas allowed) and let US decide if your are sexy and hot. My guess is that you probably look more like my brother-in-law or Michelle Obama.:yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy and Welcome Delilah. :tiphat:

i think i might have talked to you on the phone the other day. :whistling: :biggrin:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hi everybody, I'm newbie here....

My name is Delilah, I'm22years old. I'm sexy and hot.

Hope I will satay and enjoy long time over here with you all.

Thank you!

To he first part, "Yea, right". :ermm:

To the second part, "We'll see". :ermm:

Thank you for dropping in and joining us. :clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi, my name is butch. I am NOT sexy and I am NOT hot. I am old. Pleasure to meet you Delilah.

Please do not ask FrancSevin to cut his hair for you. We would not want him to lose what little strength he has left. :biggrin:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi, my name is butch. I am NOT sexy and I am NOT hot. I am old. Pleasure to meet you Delilah.

Please do not ask FrancSevin to cut his hair for you. We would not want him to lose what little strength he has left. :biggrin:

Like TR, I'm not really sexy but I am hot. But, the doctor says the new medication should help that! :yum: That sort of thing does
happen to us old guys. :whistling:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJBLL5341A&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]LMFAO - I'm sexy and i know it on Guitar by Noah - YouTube[/ame]

:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: threadsucks.gif:yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
What the hell does satay mean?

Enjoy long time? Do you give BJs?

Satay: Stay with an "a" or she is offering to put a stick up your dick and dip your nuts in peanut sauce. :yum:

Enjoy long time: That's an all-nighter. The only thing we haven't discussed is the price. If the Secret Service can get it for $80, we have lots of negotiating room. As for the BJ, that's probably a $20 extra. :yum: But no kissing on the mouth. :yum: