• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

*** FIRST VEHICLES

LBrown59

Banned
What was the first car you ever owned?
What was the first car you and your spouse owned after you were married?

I bought a 1950 Chevy in 1958 when I was 17.

In 1962 I bought a 1960 Chevy Impala convertible.

My wife and I got married in 1964.

At that time I had the 1960 Chevy convertible but still owned the 1950 Chevy so these were our first cars.

Both My first and second cars were the first cars of that decade I thought this was unusual and unique.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY FIRST CAR http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev5003.htm
OUR FIRST CAR http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev6003.htm

Kubota King

79' trans am 403 ci motor. lost my license 3 times in that car to wrecklace driving. First time I was charged with it I was on Interstate 95 & was clocked by a statee in an 87' Grand national doing 112. The sad thing is I had slowed down before he clocked me to change the radio station.

daedong

LBrown59 said:
What was the first car you ever owned?
What was the first car you and your spouse owned after you were married?

I bought a 1950 Chevy in 1958 when I was 17.

In 1962 I bought a 1960 Chevy Impala convertible.

My wife and I got married in 1964.

At that time I had the 1960 Chevy convertible but still owned the 1950 Chevy so these were our first cars.

Both My first and second cars were the first cars of that decade I thought this was unusual and unique.
MY FIRST CAR http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev5003.htm
OUR FIRST CAR http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev6003.htm

LB, With experience going back so far you maybe able to help me. I am looking at buying my first vehicle what should I look for? My budget is limited to a second hand vehicle. With fuel prices on the rise will need to take that into account. Will a 2 litre or a 6 litre be best to go to church on Sundays and one or two trips a week to the supermarket. Oh I nearly forgot and one trip a week to the physiatrist.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I shook it four times this morning after going.

I thought the rule was that if you shake it more than twice then you are really just playing with it :yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I thought the rule was that if you shake it more than twice then you are really just playing with it :yum:

I know. Do you think I have a problem that has only recently surfaced? You know, like a latent problem of sorts. I even have noticed lately that my eyes seem to drop to women's cleavage without my consent. Dammit man! I think it's the MLR here doing it.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I know. Do you think I have a problem that has only recently surfaced? You know, like a latent problem of sorts. I even have noticed lately that my eyes seem to drop to women's cleavage without my consent. Dammit man! I think it's the MLR here doing it.

I thought it was because of that dinner you had with DaveNay :gay: After I saw your Fabio reply I had to :puke1:

beds

B_Skurka said:

That two shakes rule doesn't apply when you have a puss-generating STD.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I honestly don't recall my first vehicle.

I believe it was either a Radio Flyer wagon or a tricycle. Sorry, I don't recall the mfgr. of the tricycle.

Oh, I looked at my lawn mower yesterday.

BoneheadNW

Speaking of ranches, did you know that if people could spit their stomachs up like sea snails, we would have a big mess on our hands! :puke1: :weneedpic
Bonehead

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Speaking of ranches, did you know that if people could spit their stomachs up like sea snails, we would have a big mess on our hands! :puke1: :weneedpic
Bonehead

But smaller stomachs. That could be a good thing. :D

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
there is obviously something going on that I am unaware of. Someone care to explain?

Nope, it's more fun when it's an inside secret!:D

(Try doing a search on the TBN for LBrown59)

BoneheadNW

Kubota King said:
there is obviously something going on that I am unaware of. Someone care to explain?
Yes. If a tree falls in the forest and there is noone there to hear it, that's a waste of free firewood.
I have alot of bones in my hand! :pat:
Bonehead

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
bimp

Attachments

• cbash3md.gif
    cbash3md.gif
    90.4 KB · Views: 153

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
If you don't know then we are not going to tell you :yum:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I figured that I only paid $27.54 for the right front tire on my BX. I bet that's a better deal than anyone else. :a1: