• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol trailer

fasturbo

Hey guys, I have a Thiokol trailer that was originally built is a tilt trailer but has since been welded solid and ramps have been added.

My question is for the guys who have tandem axle Thiokol trailers; where is the tilt point on the frame and can you post a picture of it? I will take a picture of my trailer and post tomorrow.

My trailer has the pivot point behind the front mount of the spring. Does this sound correct?

fasturbo

Here are the pictures of the pivot point. Does anyone else have a pivot point over the top of the front axle?

Attachments

• thiokol-7880.jpg
    thiokol-7880.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 459
  • thiokol-7882.jpg
    thiokol-7882.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 427

Snowcat Pat

Stock Thiokol tandem axle trailer from the 1200-A years. Let me know if you need dimensions. Pivot is a few inches in front of the rear axle.
-Pat

Attachments

• thiokol trailer 1.jpg
    thiokol trailer 1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 390
  • thiokol trailer 2.jpg
    thiokol trailer 2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 391