• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp points

Anybody know source for points for Imp 1.7 liter V4. NAPA not making CS 316 anymore and haven't been able to find any equivalents available either. Thanks in advance.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
when I worked on a saab sonnet years ago we got them out of the mid west some place as the engines were used on sprinkler systems in the fields.

Dr. Zaugg

You might try EC Power systems in Denver. They handle Ford industrial engines. I have gotten parts for the V-4 from them. 303-360-7110 or 800-678-3673

IMP

Site Supporter
These are the points that fit in my V4 IMP engine. Points Borg Warner A513 contact set. Package # 9202000696 51-28903(barcode)
If you want all my cross reference part numbers for a 1970ish 1404 Imp send me your email.

Woody_1

Anybody know source for points for Imp 1.7 liter V4. NAPA not making CS 316 anymore and haven't been able to find any equivalents available either. Thanks in advance.
Go back to Napa and ask them for the electronic conversion for your distributor. You use your distributor trash your points and intall the electronic version. :brows: