• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pearl Harbor Day

marchplumber

Site Supporter
"December 7th, a date that will live in infamy!"

Remembering those brave men and women who died this day, those many years ago. "The Greatest Generation" has my respect and admiration for their courage and drive to see things "right"! My father and uncles fought in WWII. My son makes the fourth generation of our family that have served this great nation in one armed force or another.

Got a tear in my eye thinking of the many that never saw home or loved ones again. Gratitude for the many that attempted rescues on water and on land. Gratitude for the thousands who signed up for service on 12/8/1941!

Thanks for reading. Seems like if we don't remember, we are doomed to repeat our failures! :sad:

God bless,
Tony

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the moving post Tony. :tiphat: :agree:

Attachments

• Dec7-1941.jpg
    Dec7-1941.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 82

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another pic I have to share, along with this caption:

72 years ago today Pearl Harbor was attacked.... just ninety minutes after it started 2,386 Americans had died and another 1,139 were wounded. Please help me honor them so that they are not forgotten.

Attachments

• Dec7-1941MemorialPhoto.jpg
    Dec7-1941MemorialPhoto.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 84