• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The crotch salute

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the man who has perfected the crotch salute. Probably the most un-American president in our nation's history. I believe that is called the Kenyan Salute.

FwANOTHE.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The fact that he has done it multiple times shows his arrogance for the flag and our country.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Problem with Oh! is that he's never had enough prior practice saluting.
It must make him feel embarrassed when the time to salute or showing his patriotism calls.
So he stands there with hands folded nervously, like a naughty school boy.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I've heard he salutes Moochie at least a hundred times a day. I don't know why the flag should be so difficult for him.:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are showing desrepect if not real ignorance here.

Kings do not salute. They are hailed.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
His best public posturings are those in which he's standing with shirt sleeves rolled up, hands on hips... like someone who's got the job done... and ready to tackle more. :yum: