• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Family's Grief, The Patriot Guard, And A "Thank You"

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Phearless Phred's Phaggot Phightin' Phools are the Shame of Kansas. The thing somewhat makes up for that is that the Patriot Guard movement started here as well, to counteract those bile-spewing, Bible-misquoting, hate-mongering Phelps bigots. Most of Topeka would like them to have a chance to personally see if any of the ones they picket really are in Hell!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I saw on the news today where they are going after some high scool kid now. As for the chance for them to peere into hell ....I would second that!!!!

mak2

If itis the God hates Fags goofballs I aint watching it, just pisses me off. That does no good.

loboloco

cowboy, I watched this when you first posted it, but had to cool off a while before I posted. These so called people are a blight on the human race. The Patriots do a good job but it shouldn't have to be done.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
cowboy, I watched this when you first posted it, but had to cool off a while before I posted. These so called people are a blight on the human race. The Patriots do a good job but it shouldn't have to be done.

I couldn't agree more Lobo . But I'm damn glad the patriot guard is begining to grow more and more . :clap:

How they keep from doing what I am sure they are well qualified & capable of doing is beyond me & They get just that much more respect from me because of it, as well as any of you that have served Our great country does . :tiphat: :beer: :respect:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
They went after a college student from Va Tech who was murdered after a Metallica concert on the grounds that god hated her lifetsyle.
These idiots make me want to lay in more guns.
The Patriots make me want to buy a motorcycle.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
That's how most everyone in NE Kansas feels.

Its not just the folks in NE part of Ks DS :wink: . The Patriot guard gives a new meaning to the words "Lets Ride" and I have been giving it a lot of thought latelly :smile: .

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Its not just the folks in NE part of Ks DS :wink: . The Patriot guard gives a new meaning to the words "Lets Ride" and I have been giving it a lot of thought latelly :smile: .

I know ... but we have to put up with them every (deleted) day! There are some friends that ride with the Guard every time they go out. If I still had my bike I'd be riding with them myself, but at the time we needed food more than I needed the bike.