• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trooper for sale

Dr. Zaugg

2008 Prinoth Trooper five passenger cat for sale. Unit has 350 actual hours. It is 8FT 3In wide. 98% new condition, serviced and ready to go. $95,000.00
FOB Denver. Please call 720-330-7150
Thanks
Paul Leck

I've seen these troopers for sale for about the past 5 years with very low hours. Are they not proving to be a good Cat? I also haven't seen where they are real popular with the grooming crowd although they seem to be a good design. There was one for sale in Fairbanks at Airport equipment and I always wondered where it finally went.

Dr. Zaugg

Well, I think the Trooper sold today. I will know for sure Monday. Everyone who I have talked to about this cat are only moderately happy with them. They are heavy. I did a demonstration of My Ohara Caliber Ten passenger cat against one last winter and the Caliber would go where the Trooper would not. I could drive into the holes that the Trooper made trying to climb a hill and go straight up through the holes and up the hill. Not real fast but it could do it easily. The Caliber is eight feet three wide and the Trooper was Ten feet wide.
If you want, you can check it out at snowcats.com.
Paul