• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ablazeinside is back

ablazeinside

k ... again i have a 67 thiokol rangemaster .... both lags and drive sprockets are shot .... what i need is a very detailed diagram of the specs of the sprocket so i can have one fabricated .... the old ones are too worn i think to take accurate measurements from .... additionally the engine is a 6 cylinder 300 ci ford industrial engine ..... i need a detailed exploded diagram of the carburetor and one for the wiring wouldnt hurt either ..... does thiokol still have a website for all this stuff? .... and i promise pictures in the immediate future ..... although u may not be particularly impressed with this battered hulk ..... fell free to suggest paintjobs .... im thinking a giant bumble bee

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Get in touch with member BOGGIE he seems to have the best records of anyone with regards to what you are asking.

Not sure about a bumble bee paint job. That might get you some amount of ridicule. Then again I have Hawaiian Barkcloth on the bench seats in my Snow Trac, so what the heck am I talking about???