• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Going on Trip

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I have to go on a business trip to Miami. Thing is I leave at 2:30pm CST tomorrow and Chicago is getting SLAMMED with a snow storm. I hope nothing is canceled. :smileywac If all goes as planned I will be back late Wed night. Myself and a coworker are going to see a MAJOR fast food chain for their business! :thumb: I broke past all their people and got to the right person over the phone and I got invited.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dude. You're flying out of Chicago. It doesn't matter if the birds are chirping, the wind is calm and the sky is rated Severe Clear. Flights will be canceled.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Chicago is the most miserable city to fly in to/out of/through.

The trip I'm on now, I paid $200 extra to fly through Detroit. Money well spent.

My last (and I mean last) trip through O'Hare netted me 5 hours on the tarmac waiting for a departure clearance, after a 2 hour delay to land (flying in circles over lake Michigan). Never will I fly United or through O'Hare again.

I'll rent a f****ng plane and fly myself first.

(Good luck on the business end of the trip, though! Get out early enough to counter the sure delays of that s**t hole of an airport.)

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah its not the most efficient plane station is it? Thanks though for the well wishes! :)

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
fyi :rolleyes:

Attachments

• m-p.jpg
    m-p.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 74

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
You know Ichy....You've been going a few business trips here lately...we may have to chaange your name to Kenny Tarmac :yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
You know Ichy....You've been going a few business trips here lately...we may have to chaange your name to Kenny Tarmac :yum:

Damn that was funny!

I am happy to stay home for a little while. I have been traveling a lot for the company lately and am tired of expense reports. Just last week they FINALLY gave me my own company debit card. :applause::applause: Makes things SOOO much easier. I think it's about time for the company cell too. Boss has basically said when ever I decided it was time and I was taking too many calls on my personal phone.. Since my wife got a blackberry and we had to change the plan we do not have near as many anytime minutes so i have to be careful when I am on the road... yup.. i think it's time... now I gotta talk him into a blackberry....

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
not a fan of the blackberry. bad phone, but yes... i can get and send email. internet function is fine in a pinch.

Thanks fir the extended travel plans Bob. :read: :cool2:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
not a fan of the blackberry. bad phone, but yes... i can get and send email. internet function is fine in a pinch.

Thanks fir the extended travel plans Bob. :read: :cool2:

Have a great trip and don't drink the local water! Unless you are use to the local bugs in the water, you "May" get the "Runs"... Drink bottled water, pop, and hot drinks that have been boiled, like coffee or tea.

In general, have a good time and feel sorry for those in cold places while you get a drink with a little umbrella in it....:thumb: