• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol Trackmaster 4t4

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
We need pictures. Meanwhile, we'll just have to make our own. Who's the 'old grey hair'? :yum:

Attachments

• Th601_Arctic 2.jpg
    Th601_Arctic 2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 195

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
We need pictures. Meanwhile, we'll just have to make our own. Who's the 'old grey hair'? :yum:

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

I was going to cut that out but I thought ... what the hey.
That's the sellers mom! She's the one with the digital camera.

bkvail

Hey, the guys that bought this puppy for $10K are looking to sell it. They want around $11,500...on the low end...they may want more. That was after we had a 'sharing' discussion so they may be looking to get $12-15K. All of those are too rich for my blood. Personally, I don't think they'll get it and I think $10K was way high...but what the hey! If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch. Came back to me through an around-about loop. Kinda funny. The guys are located in Kentucky or something like that. Needed some new cylcinders, etc...

I am SHOCKED that went for 10K! Maybe I should talk hubby into putting his 4T-10 on ebay?! (NOT!)

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Is that a ROLL BAR on that cat??? Must see a side pic! :yum:

Don't have a side pic but here's a rear pic... yea, the guy that put this one spent about $1,700 for it. He used it for moose hunting and would take it into off-road areas where he's almost get it vertical, etc... so he thought there was a high probability of a roll. Wild stuff! Not me...

This isn't the one that sold for $10,000... it was several thousand less.
The one for $10K was the one on eBay previously from the Army that had a red mouth with white teeth painted on it. Ridiculous!

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 183

bkvail

Don't have a side pic but here's a rear pic... yea, the guy that put this one spent about $1,700 for it. He used it for moose hunting and would take it into off-road areas where he's almost get it vertical, etc... so he thought there was a high probability of a roll. Wild stuff! Not me...

This isn't the one that sold for $10,000... it was several thousand less.
The one for $10K was the one on eBay previously from the Army that had a red mouth with white teeth painted on it. Ridiculous!

$1700!!!! Yowza! Even though it's not a traditional cat, it sure has it's appeal though as a hunting rig!!!