• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Zombie Awareness Month

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter

Attachments

• zombie.jpg
    zombie.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 106

mak2

Did anyone see that Zombie movie that was made like a 1950 educational film. Kids and normal families had Zombies as pets. It was very very funny. I will think of the name of it in a minute.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am one. trying to sleep sitting in a rocker with my arm on a pillow in my lap!:hammer::hammer::hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
generic vicodin. they don't help a whole lot. still have a lot of swelling and fluid retention. will take more lasix if I can do a bm in morning.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
yeah - I also like listening to them: Rob Zombie, White Zombie, The Zombies...

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
1 hr 11 minutes. Would immediate amputation have an effect? Enough zombies around here already.

If you have zombies you aint buryin them deep enough :yum: BTW They taste much like snake & snake dont taste like chicken :w00t2: