• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Deadly Sushi

Deadly.Sushi

Its been about 10 years give or take. Howdy folks! Not sure whats been going on here politically but I have to say I am rather interested! I think the last time I was on here was 2013. Made some friends. Wondering what happened to Bobcat. I really miss the guy. Last I heard things werent so well.

Anyhow this DOES feel odd. Like a time warp. The GUI hasnt changed but it looks like this place expanded like a actor discovered botox! Great to see it! :wave: Even the cooking site Doc and I started is kicking some serious backside!!! :applause:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Jeez. Speak about a blast from the past!! Glad to know that you are still alive. Stick around son, you were fun at times.

You're not the only one who misses Bobcat.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Its been about 10 years give or take. Howdy folks! Not sure whats been going on here politically but I have to say I am rather interested! I think the last time I was on here was 2013. Made some friends. Wondering what happened to Bobcat. I really miss the guy. Last I heard things werent so well.

Anyhow this DOES feel odd. Like a time warp. The GUI hasnt changed but it looks like this place expanded like a actor discovered botox! Great to see it! :wave: Even the cooking site Doc and I started is kicking some serious backside!!! :applause:
You dingaling!
Lol
It's 1:30am.
I'm tired, browsing the forum before bed and here you are.
Bobcat is fine.
I'm friends with his one sister on Facebook so there is my connection.

You have lots of catching up to do.
Now.
I'm going to sleep.
Welcome back, Sush.

Deadly.Sushi

You dingaling!
Lol
It's 1:30am.
I'm tired, browsing the forum before bed and here you are.
Bobcat is fine.
I'm friends with his one sister on Facebook so there is my connection.

You have lots of catching up to do.
Now.
I'm going to sleep.
Welcome back, Sush.

DEAR JESUS!!!! Bob is fine!?!? BOB IS FINE!?!? You have made my YEAR!!!! Praise Christ!!!!! Where and how is he doing!?!?

Deadly.Sushi

Jeez. Speak about a blast from the past!! Glad to know that you are still alive. Stick around son, you were fun at times.

You're not the only one who misses Bobcat.

My old friend!!!! SO VERY glad to hear from you!!!! :clap: Not sure how much time Ill be on here but it is EXTRA special to hear from you!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
DEAR JESUS!!!! Bob is fine!?!? BOB IS FINE!?!? You have made my YEAR!!!! Praise Christ!!!!! Where and how is he doing!?!?

Yes he's fine.
Lots of health issues for a while.
Otherwise... he's back to the usual traveling here and there.
That's all I'm gonna say.
If he wants you to know every detail, he'll contact you.

Deadly.Sushi

OK. Sounds like a plan. I honestly thought he just.... I never heard from him again. Aint going to lie I had many moments where I thought he died and I balled my F_ING EYES OUT. Now that I know he is ok... kick him in the rocks! I honestly thought he was dead! DAMNIT!
I am BEYOND happy to hear he is ok!!! But he NEVER called me! Not ONE message!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
OK. Sounds like a plan. I honestly thought he just.... I never heard from him again. Aint going to lie I had many moments where I thought he died and I balled my F_ING EYES OUT. Now that I know he is ok... kick him in the rocks! I honestly thought he was dead! DAMNIT!
I am BEYOND happy to hear he is ok!!! But he NEVER called me! Not ONE message!

I did too.
Then boom.
Contact him.
He'll get back to you.
In a week or two or 4 months.
:biggrin:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Holy cow... I poke in for the first time in months and look who is here...