• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hello from st john indiana

Hi my name is said luisa i'm a girl i am new here cause i would love to make new friends and talk about anything on forums forums nice meeting you guys

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Luisa. Welcome to the madhouse. :wave: A little something for everyone. Post about whatever is on your mind. If you happen to put it in the wrong forum we can easily move it if necessary. No worries. Enjoy and post often.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi my name is said luisa i'm a girl i am new here cause i would love to make new friends and talk about anything on forums forums nice meeting you guys

We are almost neighbors, I live in south Lake County but I'm in St John a couple times every week coaching and doing armory work at Northwest Indiana Fencing Club inside the Great Lakes Orthopedic building.

Welcome to the Forums!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Which city in south lake county are you from

NONE :yum:

I'm about 8 miles southeast of Beecher, IL
About 12 miles northeast of Grant Park, IL
Roughly 7 miles west of Lowell, IN

Basically we live just about a mile south of the intersection of No & Where

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Hi, my name is TiredRetired, i'm a guy and i am old. Real old. So old and slow, whenever I walk by a clock, it stops and gives me a minute to catch up.

Well, now that we have been introduced, welcome to the forum. Our bark is way worse then our bite. :smile::unsure:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy it!

Lenny
Council Bluffs, Iowa