• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sport taps

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Ya know, when I played in sports it was common for a coach or another player to give you a firm pat on the ole rear when you performed well. Remember those days? It was a big compliment to run off the field after making a hard hit and have the coach smack me on the butt.

Take a look at these pictures and tell me if you don't think this new way to celebrate hasn't gone a bit over the top...

Attachments

• Sports tap 2.jpg
    Sports tap 2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Sports tap.jpg
    Sports tap.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 161

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would say these guys enjoy each others company a little more than most people in sports. That wouldn't float around here (Pittsburgh area) as we take sports (especially football) pretty seriously. I think this pic says it all.

Attachments

• BrownsPrint2.JPG
    BrownsPrint2.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 487

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
hey, i've seen that pic before, but the kid was in buckeye garb giving his hand signal to Michigan! :)