• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dear Abby

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Abby,

I have a friend who is stuck in the past. He will just randomly reply to a conversation that ended a long time ago, sometimes up to 5 years! I am worried about his well-being, as someone this slow to respond to something obviously shouldn't be living alone. Should I reccomend assisted living? I don't know what to do, Abby, please help!

Signed,
Living in the Present in PA

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
For Crying out loud Rusty! You could be refering to half the people here.

:yum::yum::yum:

Last edited:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Rusty the poor old chat can't help it...every time that Prius hits 88mph it's out of his control:brows:

Attachments

• back%20to%20the%20future.jpg
    back%20to%20the%20future.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 478

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, a Prius can just about keep up with my Crossfire. At least, it seems, they all try. At about 88 MPH to 90 mph they seem to top out where as My Crossfire has 70 more miles per hour left under the pedal.

Whenever I am on the east coast they seem to have to prove the point. When I was in eastern PA, I couldn't get them off of me. Was one of them perhaps Muleman?:glare:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Actually, a Prius can just about keep up with my Crossfire. At least, it seems, they all try. At about 88 MPH to 90 mph they seem to top out where as My Crossfire has 70 more miles per hour left under the pedal.

Whenever I am on the east coast they seem to have to prove the point. When I was in eastern PA, I couldn't get them off of me. Was one of them perhaps Muleman?:glare:

Not likely. Muleman is one of them older farts, he can only go as fast as the car can coast :yum:

you sir have not seen Bill's Prius go...it is smoking hot....
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

. :yum:

Attachments

• user32609_pic4453_1278201437.jpg
    user32609_pic4453_1278201437.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 454

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Beans and hot dogs for lunch. Pork and sauerkraut for supper. The Prius will be moving by morning. May have to get some sausage gravy over biscuits for breakfast!:clap::clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Just woke up after a long nap, how dare the past gets treated like I can't believe it's not butter:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty wheres my toilet roll gone :unsure: