• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Maybe time for a little more comfort ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I own a Kioti DK45 . It has been one hell of a good tractor . Its an open cab .I have thought about putting a cab on it to help in the cold winters here in Idaho . I slowly been creeping up on hours . sitting on about 1100 hours now . I have about every attachment a man could want , But its still an open cab .
So I finally sent off an email to my old dealer on buying a new DK45TLB with a enclosed cab , shipped to Idaho .

I am not sure what new ones are going for but maybe I might be willing to upgrade if the price is right .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When it is nasty out and blowing snow around you will love the cab. Get a long handled scraper/squeegee to clean the windows on the side. Was dang nice to have the cab on my backhoe the other week. Took coat off and worked in shirt sleeves.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen you have suffered long enough trying to be frugal time to treat your self to some comforts.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So I finally sent off an email to my old dealer on buying a new DK45TLB with a enclosed cab , shipped to Idaho .

I am not sure what new ones are going for but maybe I might be willing to upgrade if the price is right .

It doesn't matter what the darned price is, BUY IT you old tightwad.!!!! :whistling:

Al, like you, I spent almost all my life running open cab tractors. About 5 years back I decided that I was tired of getting sweaty, filthy, dirty during the summer and freezing to death during the winter. Picking bugs out of your teeth and not getting chased by swarms of mad bees and wasps was also an incentive to get a cabbed tractor. Mine was a Kubota Grand L 4740. It was the best money I have ever spent on something for the house and farm. That A/C during the summer is a joy and watching all the chaff and dust blowing around outside knowing that you're going to stay nice, cool and clean is worth it. Actually using it during the winter in East Texas is now a pleasure. Now the filters and screens do clog up with dust and chaff when mowing during the summer and need to be cleaned off about every 4 hours or so but I'm about ready for a break about that time anyway.

Don't think about it man. just DO IT.