• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jesse Watters- Sexist Pig?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So I just read a news bit concerning him, stating that he's taking leave from
Fox after a comment about Ivanka Trump and her style of speaking, during a conference in Germany.

He really liked the way she speaks into that microphone.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/jesse-watters-to-take-vacation-as-fox-news-host-1.13530776

I don't know how that makes Jesse a Sexist Pig. I doo know that, as a Bill O'Reilly protégé' he is gonna get scrutinized, demonized, and busted by the left for just about "anything" he does or says in his smug condescending style.

IMHO I think Jesse is obnoxious and rude, to the point of sometimes being crude. However, on the other hand, I don't see him as anything but genuine.

I other words, I can't decide if I like him,,,; or not.:unsure:

Meanwhile, the left is out to assassinate every conservative and any prominent personality on FOX. Seems, without any significant positives to bring to the conversations, it is all they got.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I can. I don't like the snot nosed little puke. He was OK when all he did was be O'Reilly's whipping boy. After he got his own show and a raise, bang, fat head. More times he would sneak in a comment about how much money he now makes. Big effen deal. He has a fat head and fat heads are unbecoming.

By contrast, look how Tucker has handled his quick rise within FNC. Tucker is awesome and level headed.

As for what Wa-Wa said about Ivanka, meh, the little shit has it coming IMHO. He keeps his attitude up and he will find himself working in the mail room over on MSLSD.

I must say it is fun watching him sit next to Beckle on the Five. It is so obvious they despise each other. LMAO

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I can. I don't like the snot nosed little puke. He was OK when all he did was be O'Reilly's whipping boy. After he got his own show and a raise, bang, fat head. More times he would sneak in a comment about how much money he now makes. Big effen deal. He has a fat head and fat heads are unbecoming.

By contrast, look how Tucker has handled his quick rise within FNC. Tucker is awesome and level headed.

As for what Wa-Wa said about Ivanka, meh, the little shit has it coming IMHO. He keeps his attitude up and he will find himself working in the mail room over on MSLSD.

I must say it is fun watching him sit next to Beckle on the Five. It is so obvious they despise each other. LMAO

I too enjoy Tucker much more than B O'Reilly. However, Tucker was once almost history at FOX because of his unprofessional manners. He was once much like Waters.

Age and Maturity matters.

rugerman

Yes he is rude, yes he is a smart ass, but I just love to see him ask the liberals questions that show that they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and watch them make complete fools of themselves. And when he gets the snowflakes on and asked them simple questions that a third grader would know and they don't have a clue, it just makes my day. At least he isn't a pompous ass like O'Riley, sure he has a lot to learn but we all had to do that.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes he is rude, yes he is a smart ass, but I just love to see him ask the liberals questions that show that they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and watch them make complete fools of themselves. And when he gets the snowflakes on and asked them simple questions that a third grader would know and they don't have a clue, it just makes my day. At least he isn't a pompous ass like O'Riley, sure he has a lot to learn but we all had to do that.
He can be funny once in awhile. He has a lot to learn ..but will eventually get there. I enjoy some of his on the street clips. Especially the ones on the beach ....He has a knack for finding the pretty girls in bikinis.
I hate the way he ends each clip ...."I'm Watters ...and this is my world."

I do not think he is a good fit on the Five. But Fox is running out low on personalities and already has the all woman show with one lucky guy.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Because Foxnews is a mostly conservative organization they are in the left's crosshairs.
Mike