• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Oustanding young man!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just when I want to give up on the young people now a days, all I have to do is looks at my friends son.

He is 17 years old and a senior in high school. He joined the VT National Guard and spent summer vacation at Army boot camp. His grades are 4.0 and is awaiting his appointment to West Point. He bugs me all the time to shoot my M1 Garand and when one of his drill instructors over heard him talking about it he pulled him aside and asked him some questions about it. Good brownie points right there.

Keep this young man in your prayers if that is something you do. We obviously all want to see this West Point appointment come through.

Leni

Let's face it. Rarely do we hear about the good one. The bad makes for better news.