• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone watch channel 73 on Dish?????

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone watch channel 73 on Dish????? Makes me want to tell dish to stick it....................................... :hammer::hammer::censored::excl::puke1::puke1: :toilet:

Last edited by a moderator:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Obama's Plan For America.............. a paid ad........................:hide:

I do believe he has more money to spend than he ever thought possible even though he promised to limit his political contribution early on and then changed his mind to accept the big dollars from the liberal social left wing of the Democrat party,,,,,,,,,,:furious: while McCain stayed with the accepted norm of most other political candidates with his poltical donations..........

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama's Plan For America.............. a paid ad........................:hide:

I do believe he has more money to spend than he ever thought possible even though he promised to limit his political contribution early on and then changed his mind to accept the big dollars from the liberal social left wing of the Democrat party,,,,,,,,,,:furious: while McCain stayed with the accepted norm of most other political candidates with his poltical donations..........
You been tuning in???????????? :blink::huh:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
You been tuning in???????????? :blink::huh:

Of course, I need to know what he is going to do to make America a better place and all of the citizens happy little leftist troopers............

Another whiskey and ginger and I will be real happy little trooper also.............:mrgreen:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Just stay away from that channel. I keep mine tuned to the snowcat channel. :thumb:

Woah, is that a LameTrac stuck in the ditch on the left?

Attachments

• static.gif
    static.gif
    28 KB · Views: 52

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Must I post my Kristi videos, in snow, yet again? :glare: I do believe there is more footage of my Kristi in snow than any of your....Oh, wait a minute, you don't own any (working) snowcats, do you? :poke:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Must I post my Kristi videos, in snow, yet again? :glare: I do believe there is more footage of my Kristi in snow than any of your....Oh, wait a minute, you don't own any (working) snowcats, do you? :poke:

I have a very functional and great running Tucker Kitten along with a soon to be operational 1950 Tucker 443.. I also still have in my possession a very cool 1200 LMC that has been left in my care that I am the official caretaker of. The LMC must be run on occasion to make sure it is ready for the new owner when and if he ever needs to use it which is highly unlikely. It is left for me to use and take care of on my property for safe keeping. See Bobikens, I have the best of both worlds when it comes to actual functional working snow cats and someone else footing the expenses.......:poke:

I am sure I have more snow stuck to the side of my 1200 LMC in my avatar than your Krusti has ever seen ............:poke: